7.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I looked walked around the kitchen putting everything up. We had got tableware and everything yesterday so I'm just setting everything up.

"How my baby doing?" Xayvion asked kissing my neck.

"We don't want to see anything." Olivia said causing me to turn around.

"Oh my your so big now." I said running to her as she opened her arms but I dropped to my needs and kissed her tummy.

"I'm hurt."

"Godmommy can't wait to see Mayah." I said kissing her stomach again.

"You annoy me and hurt me feelings." Olivia said but I didn't care.

"Is that Tj." I said as Ty came running to me.

He hugged me for a few seconds but then walked away from me.

"That was weird." I said standing up.

Dream looked at me with frowned eyebrows and then looked at Olivia and smirked.

"What?"

"Nothing." They said following me to the kitchen as Simba and the guys went to the living room with Tj.

"You're moving fast." Olivia said.

"Right cause when Xay showed up this place. I was like yes but it need to be redecorated to fit y'all and now it fits y'all almost."

"Aw thanks."

"How is work going?"

"I think Simba told them that I quit." I said not really sure.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because they told me they understand and that I'll always have a section."

"You sure you didn't tell them that yourself?"

"I think I would remember quitting." I said putting the last few plates up.

"I guess." They said while sitting at the island.

"Anyways what brings y'all by?" I asked looking at then while I put up the rest of the cooking-ware.

"I had a feeling the main decor color was going to be black."

"Living room, reading book, breakfast nook, and kitchen must have the same main decor color because it is a open concept."

"Y'all just some dark ass people." Dream said.

"Ass." Tj said causing us to turn and look at him as he sat in the middle of the floor and played with his truck.

"See that language is rubbing off on this poor child." I said walking over to Tj but when I went to pick him up he started crying and running off.

"What did I do?" I asked him but he just went and sat in Ty's lap.

"Might be pregnant." Olivia said shrugging her shoulder.

"Never that." I said going back to what I was doing.

"What make you so sure?"

I leaned on the island which caused them both to lean forward.

"Because I'm not about to stupid and Simba doesn't want to hear Mama Mackenzie mouth."

"How can you assure that. Xay ain't using protection."

"But I was, I'm not stupid like him."

"Your on birth control?" Dream asked looking at me like I'm crazy. "When did we start putting toxics in our bodies?" She asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"I started using the sponge our third day there and while I relied on my method he relied on his method. The sponge doesn't put any toxics in the body." I said rolling my eyes.

"We gone fight." Olivia said causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Stop roll'em." Simba said wrapping his arms around my hips.

"I have nobody with that after you have my goddaughter." I said purposely rolling my eyes again.

Dream looked at me like I was crazy and then I turned my head to look at Simba as he gave me the craziest look.

"What?" I asked standing straight up.

"You just gone roll ya damn eyes after I told you not to?" He asked.

"You got me fired."

"What? I never got you fired. It might have be the girl who customers you took. Stop blaming me for everything. I'm the one who wanted to have sex the whole honeymoon, I'm the one who decided to have sex on a boat and in the water and in a the pool and in the..."

"Okay." I said cutting him off.

"You a freak Bry." Dream said as Ty and Daniel sat beside them.

"Super freak." Ty said.

"How you just gone put my business out there?" I asked Simba by all he did was pull his phone out.

"Ion know what you talking about." He said causing me to just look at him.

"See no, you trying to make me seem like the freak in the marriage but we both know that's merely not true and impossible." I said causing me to look at me.

"Impossible?" He asked while putting his phone down.

"Think it's time we leave." Olivia said standing up.

"Yeah we ain't for live porn today." Dream said picking Tj up.

They all rushed out the house.

"Yes impossible. You have more sexual experience then me and we both know you just a naturally born freak."

"Experience means nothing and we both said after the vows our past no longer counts. So technically we both have the same amount of experience. Plus you have no proof that I am a freak because you are the one that always wanted Simba time." He said smirking before walking off.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the task that I had at hand. Fixing our house to our liking.

|| Excuse errors and sorry but such a short chapter.||