Diamondback

OC belongs to @Emmysketchs

Name: Diamondback

Goes with her tribe, however I've seen it around before so it is common.

Age: 5

Okay

Gender: female

Lot of females lately

Sexuality: pan

I also have a pan OC

Tribe: SandWing

Sandwing OCs aren't that common, this is good

Queen she supports: Queen Scorpion

So I assume shes in Darkstakler times?

Looks: she's a light, sandy color with diamond-shaped patterns on her back. A cream colored underbelly. She has golden freckles on her snout, and she hates them.
She small-shouldered and thin

I like the freckle details, why would she hate them? I also like the thin and small-shouldered thing, most people when describing OCs don't add those important tiny details.

Attires: a small, silver necklace with a large opal in the middle, the last thing she got from her mother.

Sounds cool, it's also cool that it was her mother

Personality: sarcastic, anti-social, but very honest. She cares deeply for her friends, but won't admit it.

I've seen this personality a lot before, it's overused. You might need to add more flaws and strengths.

Backstory: she grew up with her family in the desert, and when she was three, her mother was killed by a Seawing. She has a forever grudge because of this.

What about her father? Did she have any siblings? What did she do after? What did she do before?
Sorry, I'm asking a lot of quetions, but her backstory is vague

Powers: normal

Uh, you got Powers and Abilities mixed up.

Abilities: none

I think you meant to say Powers for this. So, it's good that she isn't a anmuis, those are usually overpowered and common.

Overall I give Diamondback a 5/10. She needs a lot of work, a major WIP. I see her more as a side character then a main one. Work on her backstory and her personality more, those are the main ones.