Citrus

OC belongs to @Maci_gumball

Name: Citrus

I like this name! It might be canon, though, I have to check. So far, so good thought!

Age: 4

Cool.

Gender: Female

Nice!

Sexuality: straight

Okay.

Tribe: RainWing/NightWing

The most common hybrids but still good!

Looks: Has normal RainWing functions however her scales always carry a darker shade to them. She can turn any color, but it is hard to camouflage into certain light backgrounds. If she were to camouflage to blue, it would be a darker blue. She has green eyes.

Nice, but maybe add body shape, etc, witch is important in hybrids.

Personality: Light hearted, full of energy, easy going, happy, reliable, great secret keeper, social, friendly, however she is a compulsive liar, easily distracted and manipulated, as well as clumsy

A nice balance of good and bad traits.

Backstory: (Takes place currently after the last book published) Citris grew up in the rainforest knowing very well who her mother and her father were, however, unsure of her siblings. After Darkstalker left with half the NightWings to their old kingdom, the remaining NightWings lived in peace with the RainWings, which is where Cashew and Skyglider had three eggs, one being Citrus. Cashew and Skyglider had two eggs that had not hatched, meaning the only surviving Dragonets was Citrus. She had no interest in socializing, which is why her parents sent her to the academy where she currently lives her life as a student.

Simple but with enough detail it's not that boring. It's okay.

Residence: Jade Mountain Academy

Okay.

Relatives:
Siblings: none or unknown at her current age
Mother: Cashew (RainWing)
Father: Skyglider (NightWing)

I like Chasews name.

Friends: Spark (SkyWing) Frigid (IceWing) Reef (SeaWing) Amber (MudWing) Fangstriker (NightWing)

I'm guessing they are part of her Winglet.

Crush: The NightWing named Fangstriker

Okay.

Abilities: dull camouflage, magical death spit

We are NOT calling it magical death spit.

Hobbies: being social, sleeping, sun-basking

Cool

Overall, I give Citrus a 7 and a half/10. She's an okay OC, but a few more details here and there and you should be good!