Starslicer

OC belongs to @toucan1233

Name: Starslicer

It's nice, on par with NightWings edginess lol

Age: 7

New adult.

Gender: female

Okay

Sexuality: straight

Cool

Tribe: Nightwing

Nice!! My favs besides SilkWings

Looks: due to the volcano smoke she has dark grey almost black body scales and light grey horns and backspine, purple underbelly and wing membrane, lava color spot on her wings instead of white star spots

Unique, but add more details. She would most likely be tiny and thin due to the volcano, but what is her eye colour, body shape, etc?

Personality: Shy, scroll worm, low self esteem, bitter, she doesn't hate the tribes as she is cautious around them, she gets nervous and emotional when confronted. She doesn't understand why the Nightwings hate Icewings so she's a bit calmer around them than normal Nightwings.

Add more positive traits, and maybe one or two more flaws.

Backstory: due to her being malnourished she is much smaller than she looks for her age, she was bullied alot and called names. Their favorite insult was "short end of the scrawny stick". Because of this she had low self esteem and would hide near lava flows just to get away (that's how she got her lava colored scales, it was due to the heat of the lava). When the Nightwings left the island she loved the rainforest so much that she didn't want to leave despite her parents wanting to follow Darkstalker. She eventually decided to venture out of her comfort zone to try and find friends which led her north.

Good as the backstory to a fic, but if this is all there is you need lots more details about her childhood. How is her relationship with her parents? How's her relationship with the RainWings?
Also, I'm a bit confused in 'She eventually decided to venture out of her comfort zone to try and find friends which led her north.' part. Do you mean she left her tribe to go up north and find friends? Because if so, that's a bit more then venturing out of her comfort zone.

Residence: Possibility

Alright, probably should have mentioned this in the backstory.

Relatives: mother, Galaxy
Father, Deadlyclaws

Nice names.

Friends: Laelia (Rainwing), Piccolo (Sandwing), Snowsong (Icewing), Mudslinger (Mudwing), Lionfish (Seawing), Klipspringer (Skywing)

Good names, though IceWings and MudWings don't usually have two part names.

Mate: Piccolo

Nice, but again, probably should have mentioned in the backstory.

Hobbies: drawing, Reading

Cool.

Overall, I give Starslicer a 6.5/10. Work majorly on her backstory, and a little bit on her personality and appearance.