Mushroom

OC belongs to @IronicallyGood

Name: Mushroom

Ooo! I love this name, I've never seen it before.

Age: 9 (27 in human years if I'm doing the math right)

Human to dragon years are a mess.

Gender: Female

Cool

Sexuality: Bi

Nice

Tribe: RainWing

I like RainWings!

Looks: She's usually a light lavender color with dark lavender on her head and tip of tail that look like paint splashes. She has a handmade carriers bag that she keeps with her at all times, even while treating someone.

With RainWings you have to very detailed on their actual body appearances, since you can't really describe their colour. I would say add more details on her bodyshape, weight, height, etc.

Personality: She's a really kind dragon, to the point where others can take advantage of her. She has awful social anxiety (read backstory) and is more adventurous than other RainWings.

This is..kinda bland. Add more flaws AND positive traits.

Backstory: (I'll try to keep it short & this is before the dragonets came to the rainforest) When Mushroom hatched, her parents flaunted her around like a new trophy. All this exposure and being told she was the best made her seriously bully herself because she thought she wasn't good enough. All this self-bullying led her to be scared of everyone, and to her severe social anxiety. At one point, it was so bad that she would pass out or have panic attacks. She took up healing because A. She would be doing something worthwhile and B. Most of her patients were asleep. Healing is like a strange therapy for her. She is the one who goes out if the storage is low, and she isn't scared of the other tribes, not even NightWings.

Okay, the one thing that's kinda bothering me is the beginning. Her parents must have not put their egg in the hatchery, because normal RainWings never know their parents.
Beside that, this is okay. It's good for a side character, but not a main. If want Mushroom to be a main, then add lots more detail on her dragonethood and adulthood.

Occupation: Healer

Nice
Residence: RainWing healer hut

Cool

Family: Pecan (mom) Vine (dad) no siblings/mate/dragonets

I love these names!

Abilities: RainWing scales and venom, can heal others better than most RainWings

Okay

Hobbies: Exploring Pyrrhia, writing about plants, painting, healing, training her scavenger (called Ash)

I like the scavenger part.

Overall, I give Mushroom a 5/10. Work majorly on her backstory and personality, and a bit on her appearance.