Turquoise (Teal)

OC belongs to @Catlover321

Name: Turquoise (Teal for short)

I like the nickname.

Age: 47 dragon years at death

Cool

Gender: Non-binary, born male

My dude.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Okay

Tribes: 75% RainWing 25% SeaWing

It's it's nice, you don't usually see a lot of 3/4 hybrids.

Appearance: Small but muscular, Teal usually keeps their scales a pale aquamarine, with darker splotches running down  their back. Their bright blue eyes are large, and can easily make them look cute. They have a short, thick tail, useless gills on their neck, and light blue, freckle-like, light up spots on their face, tail, and feet. They usually wear a fluffy cyan scarf from their dead brother. There's a large burn on their chest and a bite mark on their tail from the SkyWings

Simple, yet descriptive. Very nice!

Occupation: Used to be a wanted Thief/Outcast, now the second in command of the Hybrid Rescue Program (explained in backstory).

Okay.

Personality: Teal is timid and quiet, and they always getting straight to the point in a conversation, talking as little as possible. They're very smart, and loves to help people with stuff revolving around their sexuality or gender. They refuse to murder or physically/mentally hurt anyone, even if the dragon hurts them in a similar way. This is mainly because of their hatred to get blood on their talons, but is also because they know that everyone has something else happening in their life. Although, they can be really stubborn, and maybe a little too kind on occasion.

Add a few more details, a few flaws and a few more good traits.

Residence: Used to live in a cave in one of the SkyWing's mountains, traveled around Phyrria for a while, ended up on an island close to Phyrria, but uncharted on the maps.

Nice.

Relatives:
Mother- Charming- RainWing- Alive
Father- Tropic- 50% RainWing, 50% SeaWing- Deceased
Transgender Brother- Blueberry- 60% RainWing, 40% SeaWing- Deceased
Sister- Mint- 80% RainWing, 20% SeaWing- Alive
Brother- Died Before Naming- 50% RainWing, 50% SeaWing- Deceased

I don't know a lot about genetics, but shouldn't all their children have the same amount of SeaWing/RainWing blood? Not a complaint I just don't really know.

Friends:
Pyramid- Male- 40% MudWing, 60% SandWing- Alive
Landslide- Male- 60% MudWing, 40% SandWing- Alive
(Princess) Snowberry- Female- 75% IceWing, 25% RainWing- Alive
Birdwatcher- Non-Binary- 60% SkyWing, 40% NightWing- Alive

Crush: Autumn- Male- 50% LeafWing, 50% SilkWing- Alive

Nice names.

Abilities: Can change their scales to shades of blue, green, and turquoise, has a bit of venom in their fangs, and they have a few light up scales of a SeaWing.

They're not overpowered just because they're a hybrid, which is good.

Backstory: (This book takes place in a made-up era where hybrids are growing common, and some of the tribes, especially SkyWings, want to kill them off) Turquoise, who's nickname is Teal, was born with a purebred RainWing mother and a half SeaWing, half RainWing father. They were born as a male, with a brother and 2 sisters. Sadly, the other brother died shortly coming out of his egg. The parents, Charming and Tropic, were devastated, but at the same time were determined to keep their children hidden and safe. This is exactly what they did...for a while.
But first, we must explain Turquoise's childhood. The 3 remaining kids never went to school...or anywhere but their cave, really. They also felt kind of lonely, being the only male. Although, "he" didn't really feel like a he. Despite these feelings, they got along really well with their siblings. Their parents taught them necessary life skills as they got older, including battle skills, hunting skills, sex ed, and much more. This is how they learned that they can change "his" gender, or not have one at all. Eventually, they decided to tell their parents that they had no gender, and was non-binary. This helped his "sister", Blueberry, reveal that "she" was really a male.
One day, when the children were about 5 (in dragon years), Blueberry, Teal, and their actual sister, Mint, decided to explore outside the den. Little did they know, a group of 3 adult SkyWings found them, and suddenly jumped out of the bushes and attacked the dragonets. While protecting Teal and Mint, Blueberry was brutally murdered by these SkyWings. In fury, Teal and Mint attacked and killed one of the SkyWings, leaving the fight with many scars. After this, Teal realized that the 2 other SkyWings were the dead dragon's brothers, and ran off in anger and sadness. This is what created Teal's opinion on murder and hurting others.
When the dragonets got home, they found their father dead and their mother severely injured. The living family members went into a depressed state, and were forced to leave their cave. They ran away from the other dragons entirely, all except Teal, who had to go out and steal food for the family. Charming would have done this job if it wasn't for her injuries, not to mention that she was missing a leg.
Eventually, the dragons were found by a Leaf-Silk hybrid, named Autumn, who had run away from his home and was found by the Hybrid Rescue Program. Interested, the dragons went with him to a small island just of the maps of Phyrria. After a few days, they decided to make this their forever home, with many other hybrids. This is where Turquoise met their friends and became the second in command of the Hybrid Rescue Program.
When Teal was 46 dragon years old, SkyWings attacked the island, killing many dragons, including Mint, their twin friends, Pyramid and Landslide, and even their crush, who happens to be Autumn. A dragon year later, Teal couldn't bare to be without half of his group, including some who he loved dearly. So...you can guess what happened. Teal, as sad as it is, hung themself, and got to see the rest of their family.

Oh poor baby.

Anyway, this is a good yet simple backstory! I don't have much to say about it.

Overall, I give Teal a 8/10. Work on their personality.