Ivory

OC belongs to gadgetsandgizmos

Name: Ivory

I like it!

Age: 4

Nice.

Gender: Female

Alright.

Tribe:  IceWings

Cool.

Appearance: Her whole body is stark white, but her horns, talons, and tail-spikes are silver. Her eyes are deep blue almost black. She sometimes wears a small animus enchanted earring she found when she was hunting one random day. She also has a pair of horn-tips that are for important meetings.

Add some more details, like her bodyshape, height, wing colour, belly colour, etc.

Personality: Typical IceWing, harsh, judgmental, easily tipped off. But other than that, when you get to know her she is sarcastic, smart, extroverted.

I like the tip about her being a 'typical IceWing' because surprisingly you don't see that very often. However, I'd say add a few more things like her strengths, weakness, fears, and maybe some more good and bad traits.

Occupation:
Former-student at Jade Mountain Academy, royal bodyguard of Queen Glacier.
Current-scout in Possibility.

Sounds cool.

Residence: Former-Jade Mountain Academy, Ice Kingdom. Current-Possibility.

Nice.

Relatives: Mother-General Everest
Father- General Boreal
Mate-Nile
Son-Nitrogen

These are very unique names, I like them.

Friends: Glade- MudWing student at Jade Mountain Academy. Changbai- IceWing student at Jade Mountain Academy.

I like Glade. Also I'm guessing you mean the canon Changbai, lol

Backstory: Her family line was the Gift of Protection. They were enchanted to have abnormal senses and enhanced warrior skills. They have always been the greatest general, guards, etc. One day while she was hunting, she saw something silver sparkling  in the snow. She saw that it was an earring. When she put it on, it made her enhanced senses almost perfect. She doesn't like to wear it often though, because it gives her a headache.  Right before Ivory's fifth hatching day, and she was in the Middle First Circle, the queen sent her to JMA. She befriended Glade the MudWing there. The queen called her back when she fell into the Fourth Circle. She came back to protect the queen from Darkstalker after he came back. She stayed in the Ice Kingdom until Glacier died, then Snowfall banished her from the Ice Kingdom for failing to protect the queen. She then went to Possibility and had an egg with a SandWing.

This seems like an overview of a fic / story. Add some more details like her life growing up with her family and powers, her time at JMA (why did she become friends with a MudWing and maybe with SandWing if she was a 'typical IceWing'), etc.

Abilities: Normal IceWing abilities, other than enchantments on her family line.

Alright.

Overall I give Ivory a 5.5/10. Work majorly on her backstory, personality and a little bit on appearance.