Flamesilk / Sunsilk

OC belongs to @CalicaAmethyst

Name- Flamesilk, but it annoys her so she goes as Sunsilk

Hmm okay.

Age- 6

Nice

Gender- Female

Alright.

Sexuality- Homosexual

Okay.

Tribes- SilkWing LeafWing

My first SilkWing AND LeafWing

Appearance- She has evergreen scales with natural anklets and necklaces of gold scales. Her eyes are green with flecks of gold in the irises. She has little golden embers in her wrists on the anklet. She looks mostly LeafWing, with her webbing and fin, but has SilkWing antennae and four leaf shaped wings.

Add things like height, weight, wing colour, underbelly colour, etc.

Personality- Bubbly, happy, kind, but but she'll kill you in a bad mood. Those are rare, luckily.

Add WAY more traits, good and bad.

Occupation- None right now. She was a student in the PoisonWing village previously.

Nice

Residence- Flying across the ocean as of TPJ

Okay?

Relatives- Mother, Belladonna. Father, Admiral. Half Sister, Sundew.

Oh. Would that mean Blue and Luna are her half siblings as well, or is her dad a different Admiral?

Friends/Crush:
Crush= Cricket.
Friends= Blue, Sundew, Swordtail, Sunny the Sundew, and Cobra Lily

Backstory- Sunsilk grew up wingless in the PoisonWing village. She was teased and taunted for being a hybrid, and everyone called her by her real name, Flamesilk. She hated being called by her power and that alone. One day, she left the village before she was old enough but she yeeted the rules anyway. She found a dying sundew and fed it, and it strengthed her Hemlock weak leafspeak (because she only got it from her mother) and she named it Sunny and they became friends. And then once she got her wings and silk they went for the Book of Clearsight, and the whole shebang happened and then she went home before everyone else. But while she was in the cavern with Blue they stabbed her with a toxin that forced her silk to come out along with excruciating pain. It lasted for 24 hours straight and the day after she couldn't use silk at all. The did it for a week and then she was rescued, but for the rest of her life afterward she had 30 minute aftershocks where the same thing happened.

Hmm, okay. Add more details about her life growing up in the village, and why did she go home before everyone else? And why did they inject her with toxin? And how did her parents meet? Basically, add more details and give reasoning to some things.

Abilities- Flamesilk, hatched with extremely weak leafspeak but it got strengthened by practice and a sundew, and a bond with a plant

Nice.

Overall, I give Flamesilk / Sunsilk a 4/10. Do major work to her backstory, appearance, and personality.