Jackal

OC belongs to FoxTheGamer2015

Name~ Jackal

I like the name. Not too common.

Age~ 5

Okay

Gender~ Male

Cool

Sexuality~ Gay

Nice

Tribe~ SandWing

Nice! SandWings are pretty cool.

Looks~ He is a large bulky SandWing that is a pale gold in color, his spike,horns, and claws are darker in color. His eyes are the normal black, he wears a silver earring and a bronze one too.

Maybe add wing colour (since I'm pretty sure it's different then a normal scale colour) but other then that it's look good!

Personality~ He's quite funny and energetic, and sometimes seen as that one friend who never shuts up. He is over confident and very aggressive at times. He is very clever and artistic.

Maybe add a few more flaws.

Backstory~ Jackal hatched in the midst of the SandWing war of succession, he and his family fled to the Scorpion Den. As he grew older he became more interested in the war, but his family wouldn't let him leave. So therefore he stuck around, taking care of his sister while his parents worked. When the war ended he was sent off to JMA, he has excelled in his studies.

If this is a side character, it's okay but for a main character add more detail like childhood, JMA times, etc, etc)

Relatives~ Father-Saguaro Mother-Fennec Sister- Gila

I like all these names.

Crush~ Falcon of The SandWings

Aw cute.

Overall, I give Jackal a 6/10. Work on your personaltiy, appearances and backstory a little bit.