Aurora (updated)

OC belongs to @0DragonLover0

Name: Aurora

A bit overused, but still pretty.

Age: 4 (13 human years) at the beginning of my story that will probably never get updated again

Oh mood.

Gender: Female

Alright

Tribe: NightWing/Icewing hybrid

Cool

Sexuality: Straight

Nice

Abilities: really hot Blue fire,stand cold temperatures, Medium-sized claws, animus,

Okay.

Relationships: Mother: Frost Flare, Father: Shadowseeker, Older Brother: Wolf Friends: Sahara the Sandwing (used to be Athena but I changed it. Most of these dragons are based off if my friends and I debated with Athena) Cometflinger the NightWing, Icestorm the Icewing, Swordfish the Seawing (and a few others)

These are pretty names!

Occupation:Jade Mountain Academy, Gold winglet

Cool. But would she be classified as an IceWing or NightWing

appearance: shiny silver-white scales with pink/purple/blue-green Icewing horns and spikes, Black snow-like spots on wings, azure spine slowly melts on bones to white, aqua crest (the thing on Icewings' heads). Dark blue to purple iris, black pupil. narrow, thin hunter shape, very pointy and boney, diamond shape head with slightly broad shoulders for her shape (though not by much), long legs. way taller than other dragonets her age. Sapphire blue spine, purple forked tongue, obsessed with scavengers, wears a silver chain necklace with a blood red pearl in a cage, triangle shaped plated scales on underbelly so it works as armor (genetic defect)

This is great! Descriptive, and she sounds very nice.

Personality: She is... unpredictable. Moody. She changes with her surroundings. At school, when not around teachers, she is normally fiery, brave, quick tempered, and always loyal. She can get rude when annoyed, and is talkative, hardworking, angry, aggressive, but nice to dragons she likes. When being watched by teachers, Aurora is a bit more mellow. She rough houses with all her male friends, although she deems them 'immature'. If she gets high on sugar, she sounds crazy and a bit murderous, for lack of better words.

Pretty good, but maybe add one or two more flaws.

Backstory: She lived in the Ice Kingdom- a small village outside of circles and often slept over with her friend Sahara the Sandwing in the Kingdom of Sand, and she has a small experience with other dragons. She went to a school in Scorpion Den and meet friends and a mortal enemy, Geo the Mudwing. Her Father lived in a cottage by the shore in the Kingdom of Sand close to the turunda zone and Ice Kingdom where it was a bit cooler than the rest of the desert. She went to JMA, where Cometflinger had a random prophecy, and they all went on an adventure, but came back alive. She also fell for Icestorm on the way, the Icewing in her Winglet. In her winglet was also Geo, Inferno, her once-crush-turned-enemy, Cometflinger, Sahara, and the two other dragons still alive in that group, Pike and Tamarin, who stayed back. Swordfish she had met while she was going to the Scorpion Den, and the two grew close.

Timeskip a few years, she marries Icestorm. Few more years and they have dragonets named Moonlight nicknamed Silver, and Twilight (yes, I've planned the next generations before actually finishing my story. Multiple times with different dragons paired up) Sahara and Inferno also have Dragonets Sunset and Wildfire, the twins, and Amber, as well as Comet and Sapphire (Seawing) having Seastar and Cobalt, Wolf and Splash (Seawing) having Aqua.

Good set up to a story. I can't comment rlly as it's obvious the prophecy/journey is part of a fic.

Overall, I give Aurora a 8/10. It would have been higher if the backstory was in more detail, but I get why it wasn't.