Razor Eclispe

OC belongs to @PGgamergirl

Name: Razor Eclipse

A bit odd to but a space in between the words, but maybe that's how Timewings do it I don't know. Anyway, it's a nice name! Very original!

Age: 11-22 (I'm sorry I can never settle on an age)

It's okay! It's just she an adult.

Gender: female

Cool

Sexuality: straight

Nice

Tribe: night/sea/Timewing(fantribe not mine)

Alright. Three seems like a lot but okay.

Looks: has similar scales to a Nightwing mixed with some scales of a seawing. She has light blue glowing seawing scales around her eyes, neck/underbelly/tail, legs, arms, and wings. She has a snow white mane running from the top of her head down to the tip of her tail where a hidden spine is. She has glowing emerald green eyes.

I like it! Simple but descriptive. Maybe add her body shape and what not, tho.

Personality: she is highly protective of family ever since her father was killed during battle(more in back story).

Add more good traits and flaws. It's good you gave her a reason to being over-protective, but you still need more.

Back story: Razor lived with her father in the Badlands for a long while till she was sent to Jade Mountain Academy. There she met a spy named Blade, he was a Bloodwing. He was initially sent to kill her, but ended up falling for her instead. He later left after being torn between killing Razor and staying loyal to his tribe, he later helped his queen invade Jade mountain, but turned against her during the fight. Razor's father was killed whilst trying to protect her and as revenge, she killed the queen after a few long hours of non stop fighting. Razor fled Jade Mountain and found herself on the island of time. About a year later Blade found her and finally confessed he loved her, and they have been together ever since.

It's good, but a few unanswered questions. What is the Badlands or Island of Time? Why do the Bloodwings want too take over Jade Mountain? Why was Blade sent to kill her? Add details.

Relatives: Red Eclipse (father) a Nightwing seawing hybrid with a red base rather than blue. Timebreaker (mother) an elegant snow white dragon from the island of time, but is now deceased.

Nice names, I really like Timebreaker!

Abilities: Mindreading and Animus.

Why wasn't this mentioned in the backstory? I feel if she could read-mins she would fugire out Blade was a spy early on, and if she was an anmuis I think it would become very apparent at sometime during the backstory.

Queen: supports none

Okay

Occupation: none

Okay

Residence: moves around often due to what she calls, "Acceptance problems."

What about the Island of Time?

Friends: quite a few that I'm not listing!

Oh...why weren't they mentioned in the backstory?

Crush: none

Okay

Mate/husband: Blade of the Bloodwings (fantribe not mine)

Okay

Other: has two dragonets. Lela and Nightmare, they often fight which drives Razor crazy sometimes.

Cute!

I give Razor a 6/10. Work on her personality and backstory, and maybe her ablites as well.