Dolphin

OC belongs to @Gummycat1010

Name: Dolphin

Kinda cute

Age:  7.1 years old

Alright

Gender: Female

Cool

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Nice

Tribe: Seawings

Okay.

Looks: Dolphin has pale blue scales with hints of dark blue and pinkish-white hints on the gills on her back. She also wears an flower crown and lei that were animus enchanted to never break.

Add WAY more details. What's her eye, wing, horn, etc colour? What's her body type like?

Personality: Like the species she was named after, Dolphin is a very social dragon. She can make friends easily, especially with dragons from her tribe. However, she gets skittish around other dragon tribes and is very fearful of them.

Add more traits, positive and negative.

Backstory: Dolphin was hatched alone in a hatchery. She was supposed to have 3 siblings, but they were eaten by sharks while in their eggs. As a young dragonet, she loved playing with her friends Narwhal, Octopus and Wave. However, one day, a trio of Seawing traitors broke into the Summer Palace and kidnapped Dolphin, along with Octopus, Wave, and several other dragonets. They were taken because Everglade, a traitorous MudWing, wanted to help "guide" them in learning about their powers. While Dolphin had discovered she was animus, most of the others weren't. She wanted to help the other dragons, so she and several other dragonets fled. After long years of hardships, death and tragedy, Dolphin and the others return to their kingdoms after Everglade is killed.

This is good for a side character, but if she's a main character this needs lots of work. What was it like growing up away from home? How did that affect her personality? Who was Everglade, another animus or was he just insane?

Occupation: Author, Teacher

Aw nice

Residence: Kingdom of the Sea (current), Everglade's Hideout (former)

Alright

Relatives:

Mother: Bubble
Father: Squid
Siblings: Unknown

Friends: Wave, Narwhal, Octopus, Princess Current, Orion (SkyWing), Rusty (MudWing), Dust (SandWing), Mango (RainWing), Princess Stalactite (IceWing) and Ironstomper (NightWing)

These are really good names! However, Narwhal and Current are already canon names.

Crush: Wave

Okay

Abilities: Animus magic

Is she royal?

Hobbies: Writing, Singing, Relaxing, Painting

Nice

Overall, I give Dolphin a 5/10. Work majorly on her backstory, personality and appearance.