13: Dream Mist

We followed their voices and finally we found them. And 'them' means not only Black and Bianca. It also means weird people and a Munna.

"Wait!" I halted to a stop. The Musharna halted too, but once it saw its baby, it gave a cry of joy.

"Wait. It could be dangerous..." I said.

Black was battling with the weird men and pretty much doing good at it. I hear the words 'Team Plasma' 'Dream Mist' and 'Munna'.

Team Plasma.. maybe that's the name of the organization since they have a "P" in their costumes? And maybe the thing that they are finding is Munna! But what is the dream mist?

Musharna was itching to get to its baby, but it knew that it is still dangerous.

The grunts were finally defeated, but they still did not stop. They went to Munna and kicked it. "Make the Dream Mist you stupid Pokémon!"

Musharna couldn't help it anymore. It seems to be doing something and I saw a projected image of the man who I saw on TV and Accumula Town. It talked and the grunts ran away.

Musharna left its hideout, finally coming to get Munna. Black and Bianca seem to be talking about something but I'm too far to hear them. Musharna, now with her baby  Munna came close to me and gave me some purple mist.

"Uh thanks??" I said as I put it in a case in my bag. It was cold and light, like a cloud. I don't know what it's supposed to do, but I better keep it.

With a cry of goodbye, the Musharna floated away with its baby.

I turned around and saw that Black and Bianca were not there anymore, they might have left the yard.

But what are those Team Plasma grunts doing? What was their objective?