Epilogue

Ghetsis growled. "That stupid traitor!" he threw his cane in frustration. "THAT BOY DESTROYED ALL MY PLANS!!! INCLUDING THAT ANNOYING GIRL... ALL MY PLANS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT! I COULD HAVE RULED THE WORLD BY NOW!"

The Shadow Triad looked at themselves thoughtfully. They would never abandon their master even in times like these. Ghetsis had adopted them after all, when they were in times of need.

"I'LL MAKE THEM PAY! I WILL SHOW THEM WHAT I- no! WHAT TEAM PLASMA CAN DO!" Ghetsis growled again. He began throwing books in the shelves when his eye caught a title of a book.

Legends of Unova: The Dragon of the Hole.

Ghetsis' eyes widened. "This... This might be the answer..." He laughed maniacally. He will get his revenge....

"Shadow! Call the faithful grunts! I have a plan! And this time, I won't fail!!!" he was already formulating a plan. But of course he would need...

Ghetsis pressed a button in his communicator. And now he must wait...

"You called me, sir?" his faithful companion, Zinzolin of the Seven Sages, entered the room.

"Yes..." Ghetsis' eyes glistened in the darkness. "Prepare for I have a plan! A beautiful plan that would make the whole world bow down to Team Plasma!" he showed him the tattered old book. "Could you tell me the origins of Reshiram and Zekrom?"

"Yes sir," Zinzolin replied, getting excited for revenge. "Reshiram and Zekrom came from a single dragon and it split into two because of the brothers."

It wouldn't be about the two dragons wouldn't it? They surely can't find N and the other boy is too strong for them.

"Well, Zinzolin," Ghetsis laughed. "The dragon didn't split into two!"

"Sir?" Zinzolin frowned, confusion in his face.

"The dragon split into three," Ghetsis smiled.

Now, Zinzolin understood. "The third one..."

"Yes."

"It is the monster of the Great Hole, the meteorite?" Zinzolin asked. "The monster feared by many? The monster that brought ice and destruction?"

"Yes. But that is not a meteorite. It is merely a stone. A stone like the Light Stone and Dark Stone." Ghetsis said. "A stone that came from the original dragon, when the two split. The monster is its remnants."

"The third one.... who is it?"

"Kyurem."