64: The Fallen Hero

Zekrom's huge body crashed on the already damaged floor, damaging it even more.

"No... Zekrom..." N said as he returned Zekrom. "No... I... I failed... my promise... I... not... I'm not... not the real hero..." N muttered, slumping down, depressed.

Ghetsis flared with rage. "YOU STUPID FREAK! YOU! YOU RUINED MY PERFECT PLAN! WITH YOU, I COULD HAVE RULED ALL UNOVA AS MY PUPPET! BUT YOU FAILED! BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BOY! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE A NUISANCE! USELESS! IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME IN TAKING YOU IN AS MY OWN SON??!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE HARMONIA AS YOUR NAME!" 

"YOU WERE NEVER A HERO! YOU, AND FOR ALWAYS WILL BE A WEAKLING!" Ghetsis growled. "AND YOU!" he pointed toward us. "THIS WOULD NOT BE THE LAST TIME WE MEET!" then, the Shadow Triad and Ghetsis vanished.

"N!" Black, White and I ran towards the fallen hero.

He just sat there, depressed. Ghetsis had said pretty depressing words to him.

"I... failed... my father..." he muttered.

"He is not your father! What kind of father says bad words to his own son!" White said.

"I failed my Pokémon... Zekrom..." he muttered some more.

"You didn't fail! What you are doing now is failing!" I said. "Nothing is going to happen if you just sit there and mope! Stand up! Stand up for your Pokémon and don't give up on life!"

"I... am a freak."

"No! You're not a freak! Ghetsis is the one who is a freak! A freak is not someone who loves Pokémon and wants what's best for them!" White said.

N's eyes brightened a little bit, but the hurt was still there. "How can I change? How can I make myself better?"

"Travel," Black said. "Travel with Zekrom and see how people and Pokémon interact with each other. Travel around Unova or even the world if you want to. With your journey, you will see different kinds of people, different truth and ideals."

N finally stood up. "Yes. I shall seek the answer to my unsolvable formulas. I shall see the world in a new perspective," he healed Zekrom, and released him. "Goodbye friends. Thank you for making me realize the truth. I'm going to seek my real truth and ideals," he rode on Zekrom's back. "I hope we meet again."

With a wave of goodbye, the fallen hero and his Pokémon flew up, to the world beyond.