40: Liberty Island

"Okay guys, Cobalion: check, Virizion: check," I said to my Pokémon who were sprawled on the grass, "Terrakion next."

My XTransceiver started ringing.

"Yes?" I answered it. It was Professor Juniper.

"Oh hello, Gray. I want to ask you if you can go to Liberty Island for research?" she said.

"Oh okay. No problem, professor. Can't Black make it?" I said.

"Well, no. I can't contact Black. And that's another thing, please see how Black is. I know he is in Mistralton since Cheren called me..." she said.

Going to Liberty Island and finding Black will require too much time in my schedule... But maybe I'll find Team Plasma there...

"And I can't contact White because she's in the Battle Subway. Cheren said he's got a tough schedule to keep and Bianca's got a fever," she sighed. "Sorry Gray. But please just write some notes about Liberty Island."

"It's okay Professor. It would help in my own research, too," I said.

"Thanks so much Gray. A Tranquill would deliver the pass to Castelia okay?" she said.

"Okay Prof.," we ended the call.

My team and I went to Castelia's Pokémon Center and received the Liberty Pass. We went to the docks and showed the pass to a sailor, who guided us to the boat as we traveled to a small island south of Unova.

There were a lot of tourists around and there's almost no space! There was an ancient lighthouse at the middle of the island which looks pretty interesting.

"Here we go! Another adventure!"