57: Team Plasma Plans

"Have you located Team Plasma's hideout yet?" Alder asked Caitlin as we sat at a long table inside the Hall of Fame with the two Professor Junipers and her new assistant: Bianca. Cheren was also there and the gym leaders. Black is busy DEFEATING trainers below us, for the league. Of course, it's Black's dream of becoming the Champion and he won't settle down here having a meeting while the Pokemon League is going on below him.

"I'm sorry," Caitlin sighed. Caitlin looked sleepy, as she always is. "Gothitelle can't find anything major with her mind."

"Maybe the hideout is blocked, master," Marshall said.

"We need to find where the hideout is no matter what," Alder said.

"This would make a great story wouldn't it?" Shauntal whispered next to me.

I sort of nodded, and continued up the case.

"We, along with Unova Defense Force and International Police did not find any sort of hideout of Team Plasma," Drayden said addressing to all gym leaders. I noticed that the Striaton Triplets were not here.

I noticed Clay and Grimsley discussing something. Finally they spoke up.

"My Pokémon found some suspicious lookin' ground tremors flowing 'ere in this place," Clay huffed out. "I know this is out of yer topic, but this sounds 'ery serious."

"Yes," Grimsley seconded, "I was playing cards yesterday when I felt some sort of earthquake."

"Maybe its just a real earthquake??" Shauntal said.

"Nah," Clay grunted. "Ain't an earthquake if Krokorok is experiencin' it for three hours in a row!"

"A Pokémon using Earthquake maybe?" Skyla of Mistralton suggested.

"Nah," Clay huffed. "The move earthquake uses only a limited area."

"Besides, the arena is designed for those special moves," Alder said. "And it is practically impossible for a Pokémon to create ground tremors three hours in a row."

"My Zebstrika is experiencing the same thing," Elesa spoke up. "Zebstrika feels some sort of electricity below the Pokemon League, like a current is connected there. But we all know that ground can't conduct electricity."

"You know? Me and Lenora have been thinking of something lately," Burgh said. "We noticed how Team Plasma is very ironic, how they made a simple hideout in front of the Castelia Gym, and how they make speeches in populated cities. Maybe their hideout is...."

"Is somehow near the Pokemon League," Lenora finished. "In fact, this is the only place the UDF and IP have not checked yet."

"So, you are suggesting that Team Plasma's Hideout is hidden beneath here in the Pokemon League?" Brycen of Icirrus spoke in a deep, calm voice.

"That makes sense," Iris said as she scratched her head.

"Then we should call the UDF and IP right now!" Alder suggested.

"I'll call Looker for the IP," I volunteered as I told Looker the news.

Professor Cedric called the UDF.

"If somehow, Team Plasma's hideout is indeed below the league, how will we arrest them?" Elesa asked.

"Gray, you managed to gather a lot of data about Team Plasma, why don't you speak up?" Cheren said.

"Okay," I said, keeping myself calm and composed. "I learned a couple of weeks ago that my aunt is one of the master minds of Team Plasma's plans. And I know that they have legendary Pokémon in hand, Cobalion, Virizion, Genesect, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus and Zekrom themselves."

"Defeating them would be difficult then," Marshall said.

"Yes, but we have some legendaries in hand too," I said. "White, Black's cousin, captured Meloetta and I must confess, captured Victini and Keldeo."

All of their eyes widened in the sudden news.

"I'm sorry that I didn't inform you, but I would like to keep this a secret even from the IP," I sighed. "Continuing in the matter, Black has the Light Stone, which is still not reviving to Reshiram's true form."

"A real problem," I heard Caitlin whisper.

"And I believe Terrakion, the last member of the Swords of Justice is still not captured," I said. "And Cobalion and Virizion, deep inside, despises Team Plasma. They communicated with me as I continued saving the legendaries."

"Saving?" Professor Juniper sounded surprised.

"I'll tell you later," Bianca said.

"The information you gathered us is very helpful, Miss Gray," Grimsley said.

"Yes, thank you," Alder smiled.

Bianca started to call White.

"Who would defeat which?" Iris said excitedly.

"Let's talk about it then," Alder said as they started to talk about the new topic.

I wasn't much listening because I was busy looking toward the huge widow, overlooking the arena. I noticed the digital board, which is showing who is currently battling. I already know that the Semi Finals are ongoing. I saw Black defeating a guy with blue hair and tanned skin. He looked like a guy who like beaches. The beach guy was down to his last Pokémon: a Jellicent against Black's Galvantula (an electric type against water type) and still has his Emboar left. Black clearly has an advantage. I'm sure Black will win this round.

They were still discussing and I saw the UDF and IP helicopter flying this way. Looks like we have backup. Luckily, the crowds didn't notice.

I looked back again to the arena, Marlon, the Beach Guy, got defeated but somehow, he managed to make Galvantula faint. Black still has Emboar so he won.

I looked over to Black who will participate the Finals. I admit, I'm pretty happy to see Black winning, but I kind of expected him to win.

Then Black's opponent came to view.

I saw a familiar figure, a person I met before.

.

.

...

......

........

..........

I saw her grayish-yellow eyes glint in excitement.

Black would be competing with Platina.