You learn you have feelings for him

<Your POV>

Ciel Phantomhive- You were laying down on your bed as Sebastian informed you that Ciel didn't want you to work. As you were laying you found yourself constantly thinking about your young master. No I can't like him. You thought. He's engaged. You said and a tear went down your cheek. You heard running and tears that sound like Lady Elizabeth. You looked out the door and saw Elizabeth sobbing and running to the door and saw Ciel in the hallway. Is she okay? You asked. She will be in a couple days, I broke off our engagement because I like her as a cousin that's all. He said. Do you like someone else? You asked. Yes I do and I will tell her in due time F/N. He said and walked away. You walked back into your room and shut your door and smiled. I hope it's me. You thought with a huge smile plastered on your face.

Sebastian- You were helping Finny with the garden. F/N you can take a break now. Finny said. Thank you. You said and smiled. You walked back into the mansion. You saw the butler help Mey Rin. Jealousy filled your face and your heart. Why doesn't he help me? You thought. The dashing red eyed butler helping the clumsy maid it sounds like a fairytale. You thought glaring at the two. You sighed. I do like him. You thought. You sighed and saw him look at you. Are you okay F/N? Sebastian asked. I'm fine. You said and ran out to the garden. F/N are you okay? Finny asked. I am I think I have to tell someone how I feel though. You said. Go for it. Finny said. You ran back to the estate.

Alois Trancy- You were walking around the Trancy Manor. You stopped and sighed. Do I like him? You thought. You saw Alois talking to Claude and your heart skipped a beat. Alois I know I like you. You thought. But why do I? You thought. You watched Alois dance around and order his servants around with a smile on his face. That's why because he is sweet and kind and very funny and childish. He's the complete opposite of the males I have been around like Ciel. You thought. You smiled to yourself  and quietly walked to my room so he knows you weren't watching him.