Ciel x Reader

You were sitting in Ciel's study watching him work on paperwork. Are you done yet? You whined. Not yet F/N. Ciel said focused on his work. You sighed. You are never done with paperwork. You complained. Fine I'll take a break just this once. Ciel said. Yay! You cheered. You clapped two times and Sebastian entered the room with cake and tea. Cake and tea. Sebastian said and bowed and walked away. You had this prepared? Ciel asked. Yes I did I'm the master at planning. You said with a smile. He chuckled. I guess you. Ciel said and smiled. F/N come here. Ciel said. You leaned over and he fed you a piece of cake. Yum. You said. The cake is quite good. Ciel said. You smiled and you put frosting on his cheek. Oh F/N. He said and put frosting on your nose.

Hey why did you do that? You asked. It's payback. Ciel said with a smirk. You threw a piece of cake at Ciel. Ha. You said with a smirk. He threw a piece of cake at you. You both laughed as you kept throwing cake at each other. Y-young master?! Sebastian said shocked at the sight. You looked at Ciel and you looked at Sebastian silently. We had a mini cake fight. Ciel said. That's quite a shock young master. Sebastian said. You may leave. Ciel said. Sebastian left. Now that we had our fun I need to get back to my paperwork. Ciel said. But first. He said and he threw a piece of cake and it landed on your cheek and he kissed you. You blushed but kissed back. Now I can get back to paperwork. Ciel said. You smiled at him. Okay get back to boring paperwork. You said.