Your Kids

Ciel Phantomhive- You and Ciel had two kids an older son and a younger daughter. Ciel named your son Vincent Sebastian Phantomhive and you named your daughter D/N Elaine Phantomhive. Both your kids have Ciel's personality but D/N has your hair color. You both love your kids with all your heart making sure they come first.

Sebastian- You and Sebastian had a son. You and Sebastian came up with name James M/N Michaelis. James has Sebastian appearance but has your personality. James is adored by all the servants and even Ciel likes him and thinks of him as a little brother.

Alois Trancy- You and Alois had a daughter and son named Adelia M/N Trancy and Luka M/N Trancy. Adelia has Alois's appearance and a good balance between yours and Alois's personality being fun and playful as Alois but has your sweet and nice personality. Alois named your son Luka and you loved the name. He looked like Alois and had your personality. You and Alois think the world of your children and make sure that nothing harms them and  they both love visiting the Phantomhive Manor but prefers the Trancy Manor.

Claude- You and Claude had a daughter named F/N M/N Faustus. She has Claude's appearance and your personality. Alois loves her and thinks of her as his niece. She loves her father more than anything but loves you too. She is a fun child who enjoys to help Hana with her work.