I Don't Know! Ciel x Reader Part 2

You ran out crying and it only got harder. You loved Ciel so much and you wanted to feel appreciated. But Ciel always worked and he forgot everything. Little did you know Ciel truly cared. You opened the doors to the manor and you ran to a room and just started to cry. 

Ciel's POV
"Young Master what is upsetting Lady F/N?" Sebastian asked.
I sighed. "She doesn't feel appreciated because I forgot our anniversary, her birthday, and I didn't support her visit with the queen." I said.
"Young Master Lady F/N she has a tough exterior but she is delicate and she loves you, you need to be there for her." Sebastian said.
"Where did she go?" I asked worried.
"Over there." Finny said.
I ran to the door and I heard her sobbing.

Your POV

"Why I thought he loved me?" "I always loved him and I always will." You cried into a pillow.
You didn't hear the door open but you felt something hug you. You looked back and it was Ciel. You started to cry more and you saw Ciel cry.
"Don't cry." You said.
"How can't I when the love of my life is crying because of me?" Ciel asked.
You hugged him.
"I'm sorry F/N I really truly am." Ciel said.
"No I acted foolish." You said.
"No you didn't I should of been there for you I really should of and I was stupid so stupid your my queen my soulmate my one true love the one who I love with all my heart and I should of been there." Ciel said.
"You have work." You said.
"That's nor an excuse your more important to me then any job." Ciel said.
"Here I got this for you." You said and you pulled out a necklace with his name and your name in a heart.
"This is beautiful." Ciel said.
Ciel pulled out a box with a red bow on it.
"It's noting much but I saw it and it reminded me of you." Ciel said.
You opened the box and you had the same necklace with the same words on it.
"Oh my gosh it's the same." You said.
"Great minds think alike." Ciel said and kissed your cheek.
"I love you so much." You said.
"I love you more." Ciel said.
"Not possible." You said.
"It is." Ciel said.