Epilogue

Ciel Phantomhive- You and Ciel lived the rest of your days in peace and harmony. You both loved each other so much and you never wanted to let each other go and that's what happened. You two stayed together forever.
You two raised two wonderful kids and they became wonderful people.
"I love you so much F/N." Ciel said.
"I love you too." You said.

Sebastian-  You and Sebastian had a very happy life. It was two souls one heart. You both knew what each other wanted and when they needed it and more. You both cared for each other till the end. You and Sebastian raised a gorgeous child and had a very happy life.
"What would I do without you?" Sebastian asked.
"Probably nothing." You stated.

Alois Trancy- You and Alois cared for each other more than anyone could understand. You loved him unconditionally and Alois loved you even more. You are his one weakness and he never let you. In the end you two did live a happily life with Adelia and Luka.
"I love you so much." Alois said with a smile.
"I love you even more." You said.
"Not even possible." Alois said.

Claude- You and Claude lived a life full of twists and turns but you and Claude managed to get through of all life's good and bad times. You two came out stronger and your relationship with Claude prevailed making each other very happy.  You and Claude raised D/N and she was a good child. You and Claude and D/N moved from place to place a lot but no matter what happened everything was great.
"I love you F/N." Claude said.
"I love you too Claude I really do." You said.

Grell- You became Queen and Grell was  King. Running a country wasn't always easy but it just made your relationship stronger. You and Grell loved each other and anyone could tell and some were confused but they were happy for you two nonetheless. You and Grell raised a wonderful princess of England Alice and you and Grell loved her so much.
"Oh F/N I love you and I always will no matter what happens in life I will never forget you." Grell said.
"I love you too Grell never leave." You said.

Finny-  You and Finny lived a great life and after he was done serving Ciel you two moved to a house that wasn't to big but was just perfect in the countryside. You both started a garden and if was wonderful. You and Finny loved each other so much that everyone thought you two had the red string attached.
You and Finny were icons for the perfect couple and it was a great and beautiful life.
You and Finny raised two girls in a very happy life.
"Oh F/N I love you and I love you so much and I will never leave you because if I did I would be leaving the person with my red string my soulmate I love you so much and I love everything about you you are flawless and I can't believe I was so lucky to find you." Finny said holding your hands.
"Oh Finny I love you so much nothing will ever change that and you will never know how much I love you because I can't express it because it's to big and everyday I see you I think I'm the lucky one because I have the most perfect life." You said.

This is the final chapter. I have mixed emotions. I'm happy and I'm so sad. This was my first really big story and I'm so grateful to have such amazing readers. You guys are the reason I continued this book. I will always have a soft spot for this book and I hate goodbyes but this story has had a good run. I have another anime book coming but if you guys have a suggestion comment! I hope you guys enjoyed this book just as much as I did.