Modern You sing a Duet with Him

The video is Ciel's duet song. I hope you enjoy this part.

Ciel Phantomhive- You both sang "Crush" by Yuna ft Usher. You both were at a party. Ciel F/N I dare you to try and beat me and my girlfriend at a duet. Alois said. I bet you can't. He added with a smirk. I bet we can. Ciel said. F/N what do you want to sing? Ciel asked. Crush. You said with a smile. Put on Crush by Yuna. Ciel said. Okay. Alois said and handed you both a microphone. You two walked to the stage and the music started to play.
" You call me on a lazy afternoon asking me what I'm up to let's find something to do". You sang. Eventually Usher's part started to come on.
"Honestly I shouldn't waste time no more cause all these little boys your chasing did they break your heart I won't let you down down down down down down down". Ciel sang.
" I feel a little rush I think I got a little crush on you". You both sang. Your voices were perfect for the song and you your voices blended perfectly. Everyone cheered and clapped. You and Ciel were blushing. Alois's jaw dropped.
You two are amazing. Alois said. We know. You both said in unison.

Sebastian- You and Sebastian had to perform a duet because of a dare. You were at Ciel's party and everyone wanted to play truth or dare. Sebastian truth or dare? Ciel asked. Dare. Sebastian said with a smirk. I dare you to perform a duet with F/N. Ciel said with a smirk. What song do you want to do F/N? Sebastian asked. You stood up and whispered to Ciel to play the beat of the song. Come on Sebastian you said handing him a microphone. We are singing "Baby it's cold outside" by Frank Loesser. You said. We got this. Sebastian said. The music started to play.
"I really can't stay". You sang. " But baby it's cold outside". Sebastian sang. " I've got to go away". You sang. " But baby it's cold outside". Sebastian sang. As the music kept playing you and Sebastian gave a magnificent performance.

Alois Trancy- You and Alois were at a party and Alois challenged Ciel to a song battle with You and Alois performing against Ciel and his girlfriend. What song are we going to perform to beat those two? Alois asked. "Don't go breaking my heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee. You said excitedly. You read my mind. He handed you a microphone and Sebastian played the music.
"Don't go breaking my heart" Alois sang.
"I couldn't if I tried". You sang.
"Honey if I get restless" Alois sang.
"Baby your not that kind" You sang. The music kept playing and you and Alois started to dance with the music to. After the song finished you two got a round of applause. Show off. Ciel said with an eye roll. We are magnificent. Alois said. We are. You said.

Claude- Claude was not known for singing. However you were bored so you had a plan. Claude want to do something fun? You asked. Like what? He answered. What if we sing together? You asked. No. He answered. Please for me. You said. He sighed. Fine F/N but only this once. He said. Yay! You cheered. Okay we are going to sing "Love the way you lie" by Eminem ft Rihanna. You said.
"Just going to stand there and watch me burn". You sang. " I love the way you lie" You sang. "I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like" Claude sang. You two sang the song perfectly. Wow you are amazing. You said. Thank you F/N but you were better. He said.

Grell- You loved to sing and you wanted to sing with Grell. Grell we need to sing. You said. What if we sang "Hate that I love you" by Rihanna ft Ne- Yo? He asked. Sure. You said. You played the music.
"Must everything you do make me wanna smile can I not like you for awhile". You sang.
"But you won't let me you upset me girl then you kiss my lips all of a sudden I forget I was upset". Grell said. You two kept singing the song until the end. Fantastic my dear. Grell said and kissed your cheek. It really was fantastic. You said with a smile.

Finny- You entered a talent show with Finny. You two were going to perform a duet. Are you ready? Finny asked. You know it. You said. You held his hand. You are going to do great. You said. You are to. He said. The next contestants are F/N and Finnian singing "Just a kiss" by Lady Antebellum. You walked out together and the music started to play.
"Caught up in this moment caught up in your smile". You sang.
"I've never opened up to anyone so hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms" Finny sang.
"We don't need to rush this let's just take this slow just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight I don't wanna mess this thing up". You both sang. You finished the song and the crowd went wild. That was absolutely stunning. The judge said. You both smiled and walked back stage. You were amazing. You said. You were absolutely stunning. Finny said.