Grell x Reader

You were mad at Grell really mad at him and you barely knew why. Ugh I just wish I had a normal boyfriend that could actually govern this country with me! You yelled. Stay away from me!!! You yelled and ran away from him leaving a broken hearted Grell. You ran home crying. You thought about what you did everyday for a week. Your mother decided to throw a ball for all the potential suitors you had. You were now getting ready for the ball. You put on a red dress with matching flats. Grell. You mumbled sadly. You put your H/C in a bun. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were heartbroken. You loved Grell more than life itself and you would never get him back. Princess it's time. A soldier said. I'll be out in a minute. You said. Yes Princess. He said. Will it get better? You thought. You sighed. You walked out the door and you walked to the room. You saw many suitors and you didn't know what to think. None of these are Grell. You thought. You were introduced and you met some suitors. Hello Princess I'm Brad and it's your lucky day because you met me. He said. You rolled your eyes. Leave. You said. The guy walked away. You a person with red hair. Get the guy with red hair. You said. Yes Princess. The soldier said. The male with red hair walked over to you. Hello Princess F/N. He said. Grell? You asked suspiciously. Yes. He said. You hugged him.

I missed you so much. You said. Tears started to form in your eyes because you are so happy. I didn't mean anything I said. You said. No you had a right to be mad I'm so sorry. Grell said. I love you. You both said in unison.

Everyone stared at you two in shock. You blushed. Ahem I have found my suitor. You announced. Everyone clapped. Grell had the biggest smile on his face. You hugged Grell once again. I will always love you. You said.