Was it all a Dream

Ciel Phantomhive- Ahhh! You screamed as you awoke. What is it F/N!? Ciel asked worried. Why are you crying? What happened? He asked. C-Ciel! You cried. I had a horrid dream you were dead. You cried. Shhh shhh it's okay. Ciel said and hugged you to try and get you to calm down. I'm so glad it was just a dream. You cried. I'm not leaving you. Ciel said. I love you to much. He added. I love you too. You said. You felt him cry. Don't cry anymore because you will make me cry. He said. I'll try not to. You said.

Sebastian- F/N wake up. Wake up. You heard Sebastian say. You are alive? You asked. I never left you. He said. You stared to cry. What's wrong? He asked. I had a dream that you died. You cried. I'm never leaving your side you can count on that. Sebastian said. Thank you. You said and embraced him.

Alois Trancy- You woke up crying. What's wrong F/N?! Alois asked worried. I had a dream you died. You cried. Oh F/N. He said and hugged you. I will never leave I will always be with you forever and ever. Alois said. I love you Alois. You said. I love you to F/N. Alois said and kissed your cheek.

Claude- You awoke in the middle of night breathing heavily and tears down your cheek. Claude! You yelled. Claude entered. It was just a dream! You yelled and hugged him. What happened? He asked. I had a dream you died. You said and cried. I will never leave you not in a million years. Claude said. Promise? You asked. I promise. He said.

Grell- You awoke tears down your face. What's wrong? Grell asked. Oh Grell. You said and hugged him. What happened? He asked. I had a nightmare that you died. You cried. I'm here alive and well F/N it was just a dream. He said. Thank the Queen. You said.

Finny- You woke up and started to cry. F/N what's wrong? Finny asked scared. I had a dream you died. You sobbed. He hugged you. I'm not dead it was a nightmare and nothing more I'm not leaving you anytime soon. Finny said and looked at you. You looked at him and smiled and he kissed you. I'm never leaving you. Finny said. I love you so much. He added. I'm never leaving you trust me. You said. I love you more than life itself. You said.

It's not over yet guys there is still more to come. I love this story to much to end it like that and this soon. 😄 I hope you continue to read as I publish more of this story and my other preferences.