Funeral and Aftermath

Ciel Phantomhive- It was the day of the funeral. Everyone was wearing black and very sad especially his close friends. You were crying the whole way through and Lizzie and Sebastian tried to comfort you but it didn't work you missed Ciel a lot. You hugged your children and cried. You watched as his grave got lowered and everyone started to cry especially you and your kids. I love you Ciel. You whispered. Tears started to flow. After the funeral you were still sad and many tried to date you but you wouldn't date anyone. You raised the kids with help from Lizzie and the other servants and you put on a strong face so the company would last and you wouldn't make everyone around you sad. Every time you were alone you would think about Ciel from the day you met to the day shared your first kiss and your wedding day. You always missed Ciel because he was your one true love and he was gone. Eventually Sebastian left after a year and you got a new butler but occasionally Sebastian would check up on everyone he was the only one who knew how truly sad you were.

Sebastian- It was Sebastian's funeral and it was small only you Ciel, Lizzie and the other servants were there. As he didn't have friends outside the manor. You saw his grave and you were sad you started to cry a lot. Everyone did even Ciel had a tear let a tear out. You tried to forget and focus on your job but you were distracted and you would always think about Sebastian and what he would do and what you two did together from the day you met to his final day. You missed him and anyone could see that. You walked to his grave and a tear slipped out. I miss you. You cried and you put a dark red rose on his grave. You knew even if he was gone he was always in your heart.

Alois Trancy- It was Alois's funeral. You wore a long black dress with matching flats and your hair was down. Ciel, Lizzie, Sebastian, other nobles and you were there. I'm so sorry F/N. Lizzie said. You looked down because you were still crying. You saw the grave with his name on it. I love you. You whispered. You wanted to just run away from everything but you couldn't. You watched and stayed at the funeral crying. You saw Claude at the grave and he walked towards you. I'm sorry. He said. You looked down. He's dead because of you. You whispered. He had a frown and he walked off. After the funeral you went to his grave. I love you so much Alois. You said to the grave crying. You put a flower on his grave with a note attached that said "I love and miss you with all my heart"-F/N. You stayed at the Trancy Manor with Adelia and Luka you tried
your best to raise them. You visited Ciel and Lizzie often to help get your mind off of things with Adelia and Luka and it gave your new servants a break to. Everyday you were at the Trancy Manor you put a flower on his grave.

Claude- Not many were at Claude's funeral because he didn't speak much. You saw his grave and you started to cry right there. I miss you. You cried. After everyone left you just looked at the grave and reminisced about the time you had with him and how he made you feel. He made you feel loved and happy. I love Claude I always will. You cried while looking at the grave. After the funeral you were still crying but you stayed at the manor because that is where he was buried. You always stared at the grave and cried but you tried to give yours and Claude's child a happy life.

Grell- It was the day of the funeral. You were so sad. You cried at everything especially seeing the grave even though you knew he didn't want you to cry you still did. Ciel comforted it you and it made you want to cry more. I miss you Grell. You cried. When everyone left you went back to the castle and cried. You remarried a noble but it was necessary as the next ruler. You cried everyday and you always remembered Grell no matter what you never forgot him.

Finny- It was the funeral and all you did was cry. You just cried and cried. Lizzie was worried and so was Ciel and the other servants. It's okay F/N. Everyone said. You just continued to cry. You loved Finny more than life itself and you felt the most pain you have ever felt in your life. After the funeral you walked to his grave under the tree. I miss you terribly Finny. You said and placed a purple flower on his grave. I love you and I always will I know you want me to be happy but I don't think I will ever be fully happy. But I'll try for our twin girls. You said to the grave. You looked down and a tear fell down your cheek hitting the flower.

  Well everyone this story is officially over. I loved this story and this story defiantly had a sad ending. I'll miss this story terribly. If you want to read more of my works you can check out my
Percy Jackson Preference
Crush Imagines
Miraculous Ladybug Chloé's sister
I plan on writing more preferences for anime but I have to think about the anime maybe Attack on Titan. Anyway thank you for reading this story and voting on it.
Update: It's not over yet there is still more.