He Tries to Win You Back

Ciel Phantomhive- You heard a knock on your door. Yes? You asked. F/N get dressed in a gown. Sebastian said. Why? You asked. With no reply you sighed and put on a black and white dress and a matching bow and black flats. You walked down stairs and grabbed your H/C hair nervous. You saw a ball and Ciel in a black suit. Lady F/N would you like a snack? Sebastian asked. No thank you. You said. You saw people dancing and talking and enjoying themselves. You saw Elizabeth talking to Ciel and he looked annoyed. Why am I still jealous? You thought while looking at them. Lady F/N follow me. Mey Rin said. You saw Sebastian lead Ciel to the stairs. You walked to the stairs next to Ciel. I have an announcement to make! Ciel yelled. F/N you are the most amazing girl ever and your the funniest the most mature girl I have ever met. He said. I love you. He added. He got on one knee. F/N will you do me the honor and be my wife? He asked his face blushing. Yes Ciel I will marry you I love you too. You said tears in your eyes and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. Everyone stared clapping and smiling especially Sebastian.

Sebastian- You were helping Mey Rin with some chores. Do you miss Sebastian? She asked. Honestly I do miss him. You said. Maybe you can tell him and you two will get back together. I don't think so after that break up he probably doesn't want to get back together. You said. He does I just know it. She said. Thanks Mey Rin. You said. You finished cleaning and walked to the garden. The garden was pretty but aligned with differs colors and it was perfect with a heart as its shape. How strange. You thought. F/N. you heard a man said. Sebastian. You said. F/N your the best person I have ever met and I think I have fallen in love with you and I didn't mean to hurt you. He said. He walked towards you and got on one knee. F/N will you marry me? He asked. Yes! You yelled and hugged him.

Alois Trancy- Lady F/N will you get ready there is a ball tonight? Hana asked. I will. You said. You changed into a black dress with black flats and walked downstairs. Everyone was having fun and you saw Alois. I miss Alois. You thought. You saw Ciel and Sebastian. Lady F/N will you follow me? Claude asked. Yes. You said and walked to Alois. Everyone I have an announcement. Alois said. F/N your the most childish adorable prettiest gorgeous noble I have ever met. I love you will all my heart and soul. He added. Will you do me the honor and be the keeper of my heart? He asked on one knee holding a ring. Yes Alois with all my heart and you kissed his cheek. Well my little sister is getting married to Trancy. Ciel said. He sighed. But I'm happy if your happy. He said with a light smile. You hugged him. So your coming to the wedding? You asked. Obviously F/N. he said. You and Alois smiled.