Dream Life with Him

Ciel Phantomhive- You were laying down thinking about your dream life with Ciel. You were daydreaming about how he didn't sell his soul and how he smiled and showed emotions and you lived in a big house with him and had two kids. But Ciel sold his soul and he has business to do until the contract ends. You thought sadly. But it's fun to imagine a life with him without his contract. You mumbled sadly and a single tear escaped your eye.

Sebastian- You were daydreaming and while working. You were thinking about if Sebastian wasn't a demon and you both were nobles and had free time to spend with each other. You thought about how you both wouldn't have to work and could just enjoy your life. You sighed at the thought. It's only just a dream. You whispered.

Alois Trancy- Alois was asleep and you couldn't go to bed. You started to think about you and Alois running away and forgetting about his contract, nobility and everything else. You also thought about living your life in a decent house and thinking about how you wouldn't have to worry about keeping your image up. You smiled at the thought but it quickly faded as you realized it would never happen. You closed your eyes before you could cry.

Claude- You loved Claude more than anything but you always dreamt of the perfect life. Claude not being a butler and you wouldn't be a noble. You would just live somewhere that has no dukes and duchesses. You would live with Claude and he happy and start a brand new life forgetting everyone and everything. That would be a dream come true. You thought and walked outside to get fresh air.

Grell- You were in your room and you started to daydream about not being a princess and Grell not being a reaper. You loved Grell for who he is but in a perfect life you would both be normal or at least pretend to be normal. You thought about how great it would be to not let anything hold you both back. There would be no more being a princess and Grell thinking he is not good enough. You just want both of you to be happy. You started to cry but you covered it up.

Finny- You were laying in the garden listening to Finny but you ended up daydreaming about your perfect life with him. You would just be yourself and you both could start a shop and it wouldn't matter where you both came from. You both would enjoy work and you would spend time with him. You two wouldn't have to deal with noble problems and he wouldn't have to deal with problems from Ciel. That's my perfect life with Finny. You whispered. What did you say F/N? Finny asked. Nothing. You said. Okay well how do you feel about the situation? He asked. It's whatever you want to do. You said and kissed his cheek and walked to Ciel's study.