Jealousy Ciel x Reader

You were in a relationship with Ciel and he was throwing a ball. You put on a F/C dress with matching flats and your H/L H/C hair was left down. You walked downstairs and you saw Ciel. You look stunning. Ciel said and he kissed your cheek. Thank you. You said. You saw the guests arrive. Can we talk about business privately? A female asked Ciel. I'll be right back F/N. Ciel said. You nodded. You watched the female and Ciel. If he isn't back in five minutes I'm going to find him. You thought. I'm not waiting for five minutes I'm following them. You thought. You felt yourself get more jealous and jealous just by the thought. You heard mumbling coming from a room. You were now green with envy and red with anger.

You breathed in deeply and you glared at the door. You grabbed the door handle and you were prepared for anything. You opened the door and you saw the two of them just talking. Lady F/N. The female said. What's wrong? Ciel asked. You stood their shocked. You were jealous for nothing. You turned around and walked completely embarrassed. I'm sorry but I accept the offer. You heard Ciel say. F/N! Ciel yelled and ran to you. You turned and saw him. Are you okay? He asked concerned. I- I  just thought you liked her or she liked you. You stuttered. He chuckled. She's engaged and it was a business deal. Ciel said. You were jealous. Ciel said with a smirk. What! No I was not I mean ugh. You complained. He laughed and smirked. He hugged you. Don't let jealousy get to you I only love you. Ciel said.