Psychos Modern Halloween Alois x Reader

It was a couple days before Halloween you and Alois were informed about Ciel's Halloween party. Are we going to go? Alois asked. Yes but we need a couple costume. You said. We could go as ourselves. Alois said. We need a costume that envisions us. You said. What about a witch and wizard? Alois asked. That's been done over and over. You said. Two fairies? He asked. That's been done before to. You said. Plus we aren't as delicate as a fairy. He added. You both laughed.  We are psychos! You yelled. Is that a good thing? Alois asked. Very so because that means we can do something that's going to be overused. You said. And that's good because? Alois asked. Well we can go as Harley Quinn and Joker. You said. They don't envision us. Alois said. That's true but I doubt anyone else at the party will be dressed as us. You said. That's true. Alois agreed. Okay let's go to the store and buy the costumes. Alois said.
Costume

Halloween Night  You got ready at your house and you were going to meet Alois at the party

Halloween Night
You got ready at your house and you were going to meet Alois at the party. You were waiting for Alois and you saw the purple jacket from the Joker costume. Alois! You yelled. Alois turned and saw you. Harley! He yelled. Puddin I missed ya! You said to him as you were running to him. I know you did Harley. You two laughed and held hands and walked into the party. Those are great costumes. Ciel said as he was dressed as a prince. Thanks princey. You said with a smirk and laughed. Well F/N you fit the part as Harley. Ciel sighed. You and Alois laughed and looked at each other. You two are psychos. Ciel sighed and looked away. You and Alois smirked at each other.