Finny x Reader

You were at the Phantomhive Manor and it was your birthday but there was no one in the manor. Where is everyone? You thought. Finny! You yelled. You ran around the manor yelling Finny. Maybe he is in the garden. You said out loud. You ran to the garden and you saw a figure in the background. Finny! You yelled and ran to the figure and hugged it. Wait this isn't Finny. You mumbled. This is a tree! You yelled. Ugh this is not funny! You yelled. My dress is ruined. You mumbled. You didn't hear anyone or see anyone at all. You walked to your room and you saw a note. You read the note and it said "Here is a dress for your special day my little flower if you want to see everyone you need to find us we are on the estate property just hiding you can do it my little flower I believe in you love Finny". This is a nice violet dress. You mumbled. You put on the cute violet dress and you put on a pair of matching flats. Now to find Finny and the others. You said.

(Finny's POV)
Come on guys we need to finish this. I said. I helped everyone with their job and finished my gift to F/N. You really are putting a lot of effort to this. Ciel said. It's super romantic don't you think Ciel? Lizzie asked. I guess. He sighed. I love the idea F/N deserves it. Lizzie said. Thank you Lady Elizabeth. We're family Finny so call me Lizzie. She said. Okay Lizzie. I said. Where is she? I thought.

(Your POV)
How do I find them? You thought. I got a really vague hint. You said.  I hope this is going to be a good surprise. You thought. You began to walk around the inside of the manor. Okay so no one is in here. You said. Time to go to the back. You thought. You walked outside and you walked saw the tree that you mistaken for Finny. You walked past the unusual way of trees. You saw people smiling at you. Surprise F/N! Everyone yelled. A surprise party for me? You asked. F/N! You heard. Finny! You yelled and hugged him. Happy Birthday F/N. Finny said. Thank you. You said. I love you. You said. I love you too. He said and kissed your cheek. Here is your gift. Finny said. You didn't have to get me anything. You said. You opened the box and saw a violet bow that matched your dress and a ring. Thank you. You said and hugged him. You are the best thing that happened to me. He said. You are the best thing that happened to me. You said. Come now F/N Sebastian baked you cake. Lizzie said and dragged you to the cake. You had the perfect birthday.