He explains what he Did

Ciel Phantomhive- F/N can you talk to me? You heard Ciel say outside your door. No! You cried. Okay then please just listen I love you more than anyone and I was stupid and I can never forgive myself for what I did to you. He said. Your a terrible person. You cried. I know I am and if you want to give me one last chance I'll make it up to you and if you don't I understand completely. Ciel said. You opened the door to see a red eyed Ciel with a tear coming down his cheek. I forgive you. You whispered so only he could hear. He hugged you tight and whispered I will always love you forever and always.

Sebastian- You were cleaning the floors. F/N listen to me. You heard Sebastian say. He sighed when you had no response. I didn't mean it. He started. Then why did you do it!? You yelled. I don't know I was being dumb. He said. Yeah very dumb. You said. Please give me another chance. He begged. Who's to say you won't cheat again. You said. I won't I promise. He said. Okay I will forgive you this time. You said and hugged him.

Alois Trancy- You were in your room crying. F/N I love you and I'm sorry I cheated. You heard him say through your door. So?! Who cares?! You cheated there's no coming back from that! You cried. You heard him cry. I love you F/N with all my heart I'm telling the truth. He cried. Please forgive me give me another chance! He cried. You opened the door. Why would I? You asked. Do you still love me? He asked. I only love you and that's it! He yelled and cried. You hugged him and you both cried together. I forgive you. You cried.

Claude- He's not worth my time. You thought and were in the ballroom. F/N. You heard Claude say. Go with Hana. You said. I love you. He said. You said you only loved Hana. You replied. I didn't mean it. He said. Then why did you say it? You asked. Because I'm an idiot. He said. Your right you are an idiot. You said. One more chance? He asked. Hmmmm. You thought. You sighed. Fine one more chance but that's all you get. You said. He smirked. I'll make it count. He said.