He is Cheating....

Ciel Phantomhive-  I love you...You heard Ciel say. I love you too Ciel. You heard a female say. Is that Lizzie. You thought. You tiptoed and saw Ciel hugging Lizzie. You stopped in your tracks. C-Ciel. You stuttered. F/N this is not what it looks likes. He said. I loved you. You said. You looked down and started to cry. I hate you I never want to see you again! You cried and ran out. You left him eyes wide.

Sebastian- You were cleaning and saw Sebastian kissing Mey Rin's forehead. What is this!? You yelled. F/N this is not what it seems. He said. You are cheating on me! You yelled hurt. I loved you more than the world and this is how I'm treated?! You questioned. You started to cry and ran out the room.

Alois Trancy- You were holding a present for Alois. It was a paper heart with your first name on the heart saying Y/N + Alois forever. You heard noise coming from Alois's room. You saw a random noble kiss him and he kissed back. If you wanted to break up you could of told me! You yelled. F/N it's not what it seems! He yelled.  You started to cry. I loved you so much. You barely got out and ran out the door tears pouring down your face and you dropped the heart at the doorway.

Claude- Hana I have always loved you. You over heard Claude say. Then break up with F/N and we can be together. You heard Hana reply.  Really Claude?! You yelled. F/N let me explain. He started. Save it I can't believe you I loved you more than anyone in the world. You began and tears started to appear. Goodbye! You yelled.