He gets Jealous

Ciel Phantomhive- You were talking with Sebastian lately and Ciel noticed. He knew you loved him but you were always around Sebastian lately. You were talking to Sebastian and he chuckled unknowing to you Ciel was watching from the stairs. F/N! Ciel yelled. You turned around and saw Ciel on top of the stairs. Hi Ciel! You called back. What are you doing?He asked standing next to you. I was talking to Sebastian are you jealous? You asked with a slight smirk. Me jealous? He asked shocked. You are. You said and Sebastian chucked. So what if I am? He asked. I love you more than life Ciel I would sell my soul to see you safe. You said. I would sell my soul one hundred times to see safe. He said and hugged you. I love you. You both whispered to each other in unison.

Sebastian-  You saw a dog and you had to help it and Ciel let you. You were spending most of your free time with the dog you named Tay. I love you Tay. You said to the dog and pet Tay. You didn't realize Sebastian glaring at Tay. You hugged Tay and let Tay know he was safe. Your spending an awful amount of time with that dog. Sebastian said. Bassy are you jealous? You asked. I am not. He said. Okay your totally not jealous. You said with an eye roll. He sighed. Can you spend time with me? He asked. Sure. You said and dragged Sebastian over to where Tay and you were sitting.

Alois Trancy- You were spending time with Claude to get to know him better. Claude how is life working for us? You asked. It is great. He said. That's good. You said and smiled. F/N let's dance. Alois said and grabbed you away from Claude. Alois are you jealous? You asked. I am not. He said. You are and it's cute. You said with a smile. If I am jealous it would only be because I love you so much. He said. I love you too. You said and he kissed your hand.

Claude-  F/N let's dance. Alois said and spun you around. You saw Claude glare. I think Claude is jealous. Alois whispered to you. Me too. You whispered back.  We should make him more jealous. You both whispered at the same time. You both smirked and Alois spun you around. He then dipped you and brought you back up. You both saw how jealous Claude was. If he wasn't working for you you probably not be here. You said. Probably not. He said. You both laughed. He walked over. Did you guys do this on purpose? He asked. You both nodded. It shows you cares. You said and kissed his cheek and he rolled his eyes.