Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Alyssa

I had been trying to work on finding a space for my dance studio but I just couldn't concentrate because of all the things that has been taking place. Landen has been blowing my phone up and stopping by my place and I realized that enough is enough so I decided that it was time to talk to my dad about everything. I was going to tell him how he hit me and just hope for the best reaction from my dad. He's so overprotective of his kids though.

I pulled into the driveway of my parents house then parked and got out. I was scared as ever to go in here and tell him but I know it needed to be done.

As I approached the door, I heard a lot of commotion and someone screaming. I dug around for my key in my purse. They gave me one to come over whenever I wanted but I was getting scared at the moment.

I hurried and unlocked the door. I ran in and so much was happening.

"DADDY STOP!" Kayla screamed at the top of her lungs with tears coming out of her eyes.

My dad had some boy on the ground beating the crap out of him. I had no idea where my mom or Eli was but I'm glad they weren't hear to see this because it was bad.

I threw my things down and tried to go over and stop my dad before he killed the poor boy.

"Get the fuck off me!" My dad yelled.

"Dad stop! You're going to kill him!" I nearly yelled.

The boy's face was covered in blood and he had a few bruises and cuts on him. I looked at Kayla.

"What did you do?" I yelled.

"Nothing! I didn't do nothing!" she yelled back.

My dad never gets this mad...well I have never seen him this mad.

I attempted again to push my dad off of the boy. 

"Daddy, it's me, Alley. Please stop, I don't want you to go to jail. I need you." I said calmly as I could staring him in the eyes.

He slowly backed away from the boy and his face softened up just a bit but he still had a mug on his face.

"Get the fuck out my house." he said.

I had no idea what was going on but I felt sorry for the boy and I helped him up and he limped to the door as he left. My heart was pounding and there was no way that I was going to tell him what I had been going through. Now is not the time so I'll just have to wait it out because I'm scared now.

"What happened?" I asked looking from Kayla to my dad.

He looked like he was trying to calm himself down and I just wanted answers.

"Your fast ass sister is getting the fuck out of my house. I'm not dealing with this shit no more. You gonna go live with your fucking mama. I don't know what the fuck she let you do with her but I don't play that shit when you here. Don't ever let me catch you again with another nigga in my house and him giving you head. I'll fucking kill you and him. I swear to God." My dad said.