Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ryan

"So what happened with you and the other girl?" Allison said as she stared at me on sitting on the couch.

"Mane I guess I know how to pick crazy females or the sex just be so good they get crazy." I said laughing as I scrolled through one of my social media pages.

"Well not to bring up the past but it was the best that I ever had."

I looked up at her and she was grinning.

"Yeah it was good but you know it's not happening again." I told her.

Allison and I go back about a year and a half ago. We been good friends now but we had a little something going on way back a while ago. She got some good ass sex too but we been real chill on that. She's just my friend.

"I mean it's not like I want it." she said laughing while rolling her eyes.

"Whatever Sommerlyn. Yo nigga gonna be calling looking for you soon." 

"It's Ali to you and I told him where I was going so...no he won't. I'm gonna go grab lunch with my friends soon." Alison said.

I smiled. "Your nigga don't care about you, I can't have my girl around a nigga she fucked before."

"Well what about the old and new girl of yours?"

"Mane I really only had one girl this whole time and she just got back from school not too long ago."

"So is the other girl not pregnant or is she gonna be a step-mommy?" Allison said.

"You really wanna know the truth?" I said.

"Well duh, you seem to pick hoes a lot."

I laughed. "Fuck you dude...Leslie was lowkey crazy. She got an abortion but she probably was never pregnant to begin with. I tried to tell her that a baby will not keep a nigga."

"Are you serious? So what about the other that you think you're in love with?"

"Why you gotta say it like that?"

"I'm simply asking a question. Whoever you date always seems intimidated when they meet me and know that we're friends."

"You gonna meet your match one of these days."

"I'm not scared, but it's like they don't want me around you after they meet me." she said.

"Maybe because you talk too fucking much."

She threw a pillow at me and I laughed.

"I'm being serious like I don't mess with you like that while you're in a relationship and I'm in one too but it's more of dating I guess."

"Well I can tell you that my new girl not gonna like you."

"I don't care, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I'll still be your friend at the end of the day. She must be the jealous type." Allison said rolling her eyes.