Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Alyssa

"You're 8 weeks along and the baby is doing fine. You don't have any risks right now but I do want to keep an eye out on you to make sure risks don't develop." Dr. Slate said to me as I was sitting up on the exam table.

I nodded. "I just don't want to lose my baby and I'm nervous about that because my mom experienced miscarriages. Do you think it'll be okay for me to still dance?"

"You should be okay to continue with normal activities but if you start to feel any different or begin to hurt then you need to come in through the ER and they'll give me a call. Do not overdue it and try to keep your stress levels as low as possible." Dr. Slate said.

"Okay, I'll try to keep that in mind."

"Are there any other questions or concerns?" she asked looking from me to Ryan.

"No, thank you."

"Alright, well you have a good day and they'll get you scheduled for your next appointment on the way out." she said before leaving the room.

Ryan stood and helped me off the table and we walked out of the room and down the hall. I was so excited seeing other pregnant women. It just made me so happy and I couldn't wait until our baby got here.

"Babe, I'm so excited. We are going to have a baby soon." I said holding Ryan's hand.

"Yeah I know." he said.

We stopped at the desk and made our appointment. There were so many women at the desk that were kinda laughing on the side but looking at me and whispering amongst each other. I looked at Ryan and he wasn't paying me any attention at all.

"You see this?" I asked.

"See what?" 

"There like laughing and whispering and looking at me." I whispered to him.

"Ignore them hoes." he said wrapping his arms around me then kissing me on the neck.

"You're all set to go." the receptionist said sliding my papers over to me.

I grabbed them and we headed out of the building. I don't know what that is about but it was very unprofessional. It annoyed the hell out of me.

"I'm tired as shit." Ryan said getting the driver's seat of the car after he helped me in.

"I want to eat babe." I said.

"That's all you want to fucking do is eat...greedy ass." 

I laughed. "Well, I have to feed two people now." 

"You love using that as an excuse." Ryan said.

I leaned over and began kissing on Ryan and touching on his face. He looked so annoyed with me but I know he loves me.

"I wanna do some things to you." I said.

He laughed. "I don't wanna hear that shit if you not about to take these back shots."