Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Alyssa

I had not talked to Ryan about what I saw in his phone a few days ago and it was just eating me up inside. My hormones were all over the place. I hadn't been to my studio either. I was just trying to avoid the world.

"You ever gonna get out this place?" Ryan asked.

He was staring at me as I made salad in the kitchen and he stood in front of me on the other side of the counter.

"Ryan...please, I don't want to talk." I told him as I sliced up tomatoes for my salad.

"You been real standoffish these last few days, what's on your mind?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I questioned.

"What you mean? You acting like I did something to you and you don't wanna talk to me so something must be wrong."

I sighed. "Whatever."

Ryan walked over to me and tried placing his hands around me and I pushed him away.

"Why the hell are you tripping like this?" he said looking at me crazy.

"Leave me alone right now Ryan." I warned him.

He shook his head. "Man whatever, you always got a fucking attitude for no reason." 

I took the knife and began walking towards him, pointing it in his face.

"Shut the fuck up. You always wanna blame me and think I'm the problem but I'm not. It's you!" I yelled.

"You better get that shit out my fucking face Alyssa. I'm not fucking playing with you."

"What are you gonna do? Go fuck another bitch and get her pregnant? Huh? Am I not enough for you?" 

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking about Ryan. I will kill you and that bitch! Don't fucking play with me." I yelled swinging the knife at him.

"You need to calm the fuck down." Ryan said.

"Who is she? You better not lie to me." I said.

"What are you talking about? I'm not fucking with nobody else." He said.

I just stared at him filled with so much rage. 

"You know Ryan..." 

He turned away from me and started to walk away. "I'm not about to do this with you."

I dropped the knife and went after him. I just started hitting him as hard as I could and throwing shit everywhere.

"Yoo, you fucking tripping. Calm the fuck down before I knock yo lil ass out." Ryan said.

"I don't care. You don't do shit like that to me. I will fucking kill her Ryan, whoever she is." 

He pushed me down against the couch and pinned my hands so I couldn't swing on him.

"I'm not gonna tell you again to calm the fuck down." he said.

His voice got really deep and his eyes darkened so fast.