Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Alyssa

I was currently at my studio finishing up with one of my younger group of girls when Jericho walked in and sat to the side of the room we were in. I was beyond confused but I didn't say anything at the moment. I was beyond glad that this was my last group for today and it would be time for me to pack up soon.

"You all did so good today but we still have more work to if we want to look perfect for our next show. You are free to go and I have water and snacks set up for you on the way out if you want them." I said.

A lot of them got up hugging me on their way out and I couldn't help but to smile and hug them back. I love these girls and it feels so good to be an inspiration to them. I turned and watched as one of the little girls went and hugged Jericho. Maybe he's up to something.

I walked over to them. "What's going on?" 

"Just picking up my god daughter, Lindsey." he said.

"He does everything for me Mrs. Chancellor....I mean Miss Patterson." Lindsey said smirking.

This little girl think she slick and she's only 9.

"Chancellor?" Jericho asked raising an eyebrow.

I smiled. "Just about."

Lindsey walked away into the hall and I followed behind to head to my office.

"You can't talk?" Jericho asked following behind me.

I stopped at the door in my office and looked at him.

"Not really, It gets pretty busy around here."

"Damn, that's messed up Alyssa. You not married yet."

"In my head, I am." I told him. 

"You just gonna run off on me..." Jericho said placing his hands on my hips.

I looked down at his hands then up at him. I'm not shocked by him doing that but it's inappropriate especially in my place of business.

I attempted to step back further in my office out of view and out of his grip but he held onto me.

"You need to stop this, it's not going to happen and it's inappropriate for us to be doing this." I said staring at him.

I'm not going to lie, this man always looked so good whenever he's in my presence but Ryan is where home is.

"You stay denying me but you know there has to be something there. It's always been." Jericho said licking his lips.

"I have a man though Jericho, I seriously can't be entertaining you both at one time. I'm not that kind of person. Ryan is my everything."

I moved away turning my back towards Jericho and walked around to my desk and I just felt his eyes on me the entire time. I heard my phone vibrating and I knew it was Ryan which meant that he was probably on his way here.