Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Alyssa

"What the hell happened a few days ago?" I asked Ryan as he sat on the couch staring at me.

We hadn't discussed the situation at all and I wanted answers.

"What you mean?" 

"You know what the hell I'm talking about. Who is that girl Ry?"

"That's just my friend Alley, I don't want her." Ryan said glancing at his phone.

"You sure because I think I was getting different vibes from her."

"You gotta stop being so insecure, that's not you. I don't want her and it's not shit going on between us. I'm not gonna keep telling you that."

"You think I'm being insecure? I know how females are Ry. She probably wants to sleep with you." I told him.

"It don't matter because I'm not thinking about her. I'm trying to be with you." Ryan said pulling me to his chest and kissing on me.

"I wanna be with you too but I don't know if I like her...and I don't know if I want you to be around her either."

"I don't want to talk about her no more. You and me....we good Alley." Ry said.

I just stared at him. He think he slick but this is not the end of this conversation so whatever.

"Okay Ry." I told him as I tried getting up but he instantly pulled me back down.

"Don't be like that baby." he said holding onto my waist.

"I'm not doing anything. You don't listen to me."

Ryan laughed sarcastically. "Why you wanna argue right now? This girl really getting under your skin like that? I mean when you start letting other females make you feel this insecure Alyssa."

"This is not funny Ry. Just leave because you aren't going to talk to me like this. That bitch does not make me feel insecure in anyway. It's the fact that you aren't listening to me. I feel like you're turning into a different person." I told him.

"I always listen to you Alley, I don't want nobody else but you. Damn, I love the hell out of you. I just don't want to be hearing about a female that I don't fuck with like that."

"Alright end of conversation then."

"You mad at me?" Ryan asked kissing on my neck.

"No, I'm just done with it." I said.

"I need to have sex...it's been a minute." 

I looked at him crazy. "You think I'm just gonna sleep with you?"

"All I need is one time with you then you'd be coming to me. You gonna be a virgin forever." Ryan said smiling.

"A virgin until the right guy can prove that he's for me and only me."