Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ryan

"What the fuck is this shit?" I asked Sommerlyn.

We were out at the mall...well I met her up here to talk to her because I had to cut shit short with her but she posting shit on social media. It was just so fucking messy because it's making both of us look stupid as fuck.

So she posted an old ass picture of me and her together, shit she may as well have been naked because all she had was a bra and thong underwear on while she was sitting on my lap in the picture then put the caption:

"My man is my man is your man, her, this her man too. Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I just keep him satisfied through the weekend. You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend. Make him lose his mind every weekend...think I got it covered for the weekend...Sza said it best:)"

I mean what the fuck was I supposed to say to Alyssa when she see that shit.

"It's just a post Ry, it's nothing serious." Sommerlyn said.

"You knew what the fuck you were doing when you posted this. Why you do shit like this? This why she don't want me around you now." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "So what are you going to do? Stop talking to me?"

"Hell yeah. I'm not about to be dealing with this. You doing some petty shit. You're proving why she don't want us together. I mean we can't be hanging like that no more. I gotta focus on her right now anyways." I said.

"Ryan whatever, you aren't going anywhere. I'll give you and her space if that's what you want."

Omfg. Is she fucking serious right now?

"It's not that, you crossing the lines and disrespecting her and I'm not cool with that shit. You need to take that shit down Sommerlyn. You and I are better than this shit." I explained.

Sommerlyn stared at me with a smirk on her face. 

"Soooo....you think you're done with me Ry? After everything?" she said rubbing her hand across my chest.

"Chill the fuck out." I said pushing her hands away.

"Let's not do this hear...it's too many eyes and ears." 

I didn't say anything I just started walking out the mall and she was following behind me until we got to my car.

"Take the picture down..." I said.

"Why Ryan? You and I are just friends...remember? It's not like I'm asking you to come make love to me again." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Why you do this? You trying to fuck shit up between me and her for real? We not having sex no more Sommerlyn."

"You don't miss it though?" she asked staring at me.

I sighed. Females really know how to stress a nigga out. Damn.

"You know what...I'm about to go. I'll see you when I see you."

"No wait...why you didn't answer the question?" she said grabbing my hands.