Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ryan

I was chilling at Alyssa's crib waiting on her to get back from the store. Kayla was in the bathroom showering so I was just waiting. I was high as fuck at the moment and I was just ready for my baby to come home. I promise we always got something going on in our relationship but I wouldn't trade her for the world.

I know she hates the fact that I even dealt with Sommerlyn at all but she don't understand that I'm not ever going to leave her for that girl. Sommerlyn lacks a lot of shit that Alyssa has and sex is not going to keep a nigga around especially me. I told Sommerlyn that she would meet her match one day and that was Alyssa. She out her damn mind if she think I'm gonna lose Alley over her. Hell nah.

I stared at the TV as re-runs played of Martin. Kayla came and sat on the couch and I glanced at her.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yup, just a little high." she said smiling.

"Fuck you mean you high? You don't need to be smoking." I said.

"So your my dad now? Don't be like that, I'm old enough to know better Ry. I'm damn near a grown woman." Kayla said.

"No the hell you ain't." I told her.

She stood up and I noticed what she was wearing was lowkey inappropriate for her. She was wearing a see through crop top that showed her breasts and a pair of shorts that were too small for her ass. The fuck was she doing. It was making me uncomfortable.

"I am, I'm pretty good at pleasuring a man too." she said standing in front of me and raising her shirt to reveal herself.

I can not do this shit. What the fuck.

I stood up to leave and she grabbed my piece. She wild as fuck.

"You need to chill the fuck out. I'm not with this shit. I'm a grown ass man and you a little ass girl. I'm not into this shit." I said pushing her off me.

"I know my sister isn't giving you anything and she probably never will because she wants to act all godly all the time. I have something good between my legs and I definitely have heard about your sex game and I want to try it out." Kayla said.

"What the hell? No. I'm not fucking with you. You are a little girl and I'm just not. That's fucking sick."

She started to take off all her clothes until she was naked and I looked around for my keys so I could go because I was too high for this shit.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

I heard keys rattling at the door and I just began to panic because if Alyssa walked in and saw this view, it wasn't going to look right.

"Put your fucking clothes back on." I told her as I still searched for my keys.

She wasn't hearing me but she walked back to the guest room just as Alyssa walked in the door.