Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Alyssa

I didn't know what to think nor feel but it was to be expected. So many emotions were running through me at the moment. I took a deep breath then opened my eyes as I stared at the two lines. I wasn't surprised at all as I read "pregnant" across the screen of the test. Ryan and I were doing it all the time with no condom and he wasn't pulling out all the time. I only decided to take the test because my period was about 4 days late and I'm pretty regular.

I stood up from the toilet seat and threw the test in the trash. I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. Ryan looked at me weird.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

I didn't tell him that I was late for my period nor did I tell him that I just took a couple pregnancy tests to see what was going on.

"Nothing's wrong...I guess." I said.

"What you mean you guess? Why you look so off?" Ryan said sitting next to me on the bed.

"I'm pregnant." I told him.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes, that's what I was doing in the bathroom just then." 

Ryan smiled at me. "Babe, swear?" 

I laughed. "Yes, the test in the bathroom's trash." 

Ryan got up and walked to the bathroom and he couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He walked back over to me and pulled me up from the bed and hugged me so tightly.

"Babe, what is this?" I said.

"I'm excited as fuck." he said.

Ryan kissed me several times on the lips.

"I don't want to tell anyone though Ry." I told him.

"Not even your parents?"

"No, not right now anyways. It's still early and I don't want anything to go wrong." 

"Okay, that's fine. I'm so excited. This must be why you been acting weird lately huh?"

"I didn't think I was having any symptoms until I missed my period but I don't want to get stressed out baby." 

"Let's celebrate." Ryan said.

"Celebrate how?"

"Get in the bed and I'll show you." 

I smirked. This is exactly why we are in this situation now but I'm not going to pass that up.

*