Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Alyssa

"I'm ready to go, I don't want to be here anymore." I said to Ryan as we lay in our bed.

He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, you can't control what other people do." 

"I got something for us to do tonight, nothing big just want to relax. It seem like you can't catch a break and I want you to have at least one relaxing night with no bullshit." Ryan said looking at me.

I smiled a little. "What can be more relaxing than laying here with you? I can't keep leaving Jailee."

"She straight and I need some time with you. We just got engaged." 

"Okay, well does it require me to dress up?" I asked.

"Nah, the less the better." he said biting his lip.

Omg, I know what kind of night this is going to be and I'm so up for it. I was blushing hard as hell.

"Hmm...where is the location?"

"Top floor, private...just you and me."

"Well it's 9:33 right now, when does the party start?" I said.

Ryan got out the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Now, get ready."

I got out the bed and headed over to my luggage and searched through the things that weren't completely torn up because of that psycho bitch.

"It may take me a minute to get ready." I said.

"That's fine, I need to go do a couple things so I'll meet you up there. Don't worry about nothing." Ryan said.

"Okay..."

He did a few things before he left the room which was good for me because I didn't want him to see me getting ready. I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise so I was going to look my best. 

I showered and decided to put on a little bit of makeup. My hair was wet so I simply comb through it to let my natural curls do their thing. My lingerie that I just so happened to pack was red and I chose to pair it with red heels as well because it fit my skin tone so well. I tied my black silk robe tightly around my body then walked over to the bar to take me a few shots of tequila. 

My phone vibrated with a text from Ryan that read:

get up here ma.

 I smiled at the text then walked over to the full length mirror and snapped a few pictures of myself. I was starting to feel those shots that I had just taken but it was feeling great.

There was a knock at my door and I hurried over to go see who it was.  It was a guy standing there in a nicely tailored suit.

"Mrs. Chancellor?" he said.