Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Ryan

"Omg, baby Chancellor looks just like you. That's crazy as hell." Zara said to me with a smile on her face. 

I stood next to the hospital bed she was in, looking at him. Damn, our genes are strong as fuck.

"This shit is crazy." I said laughing.

"I'm a little pissed that I carried this baby for nine months and he don't even look like me at all." she said kissing his forehead.

I really can't believe this shit honestly. 

Zara looked at me. "You want to hold him?" 

"Nah, I better not. I'm not ready for that yet."

"Well take a picture of us so that you will have it and can show it off to everyone." Zara said laughing.

I smiled. "Shit, you know I gotta show this lil nigga off." 

I snapped a few pictures of him then a couple of them both together. She cute as hell and made a handsome ass baby whether she knew it or not. 

"I'm really glad that you came...after all the shit has happened. I really appreciate everything that you've done for us. You're so perfect." Zara said to me.

"Aye...you know I always got you. Whatever you need ma, I'm a phone call away especially now with baby Chancellor." I told her.

"Do me a favor though Ry?" 

"What's up?" I asked staring at her.

"I don't want anyone to know anything except you and the other couple of people. Don't tell Alyssa. It's been so much going on, I just need some time. I'm tired of everyone always in my business." 

I sighed. "Shit...I'm gonna have to tell her at some point. I can't keep this up for much longer." 

Zara was just staring at me. "Why? She doesn't have to know any of this right now?" 

"I love her and I can't keep shit like this from her. She nosey as hell so I might as well be straight up with her."

Zara looked away from me. "Ry...not now please."

I nodded. "I got you ma."

"Thanks, I'm glad I can trust you."

"Listen, I got some shit that I need to take care of so I will come back up here and visit with you later. If you need anything, hit me up. I'm a phone call away. I got ya'll." I told her.

She smiled. "Thanks for everything, I'll see you later." 

"Aight." 

I left the hospital to go run some errands. Damn, this shit is really real. Man, I'm feeling so much pressure right now. It's all good though, I know how to work this shit out. Alyssa gonna be right by my side through it all. She my number 1.