Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Jailee

I was at Alyssa's place just chilling with her. She had just went down to her car to get some wedding planning books that she wanted to show me to see if I could design some things for her. That's my girl and I would do anything for her. 

I sat my glass of wine down and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and my eyes widened. I had no idea what to do or think. I was frozen in place. 

I hurriedly and turned around. I just saw every inch of Ryan naked. Literally, every inch. Jesus why me? I did not know he was here and why is he using this restroom instead of the one that's in her room.

"I'm so sorry, omg." I said walking completely away from where he was.

He wasn't tripping at all but I was because I did not need to see my best friend's fiance naked. The image won't leave my head now, jeez he was packing and I feel so bad. 

This is going to be so awkward. I want to apologize but I don't even want to look him in the eyes at this point.

A few minutes later, Ryan walked out with sweats and white t-shirt on laughing and shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry. I swear I wasn't trying to look at anything." I said to him.

"It's all good. It was an accident, right?" he said.

"Yes, I had no idea you were here." 

He sat down on the couch. "Chill out, it's cool man shit happens." 

I sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Okay." 

Alyssa walked back in with a ton of books and I couldn't even concentrate because I wasn't sure if I should tell her or what.

Alyssa

I was so glad that I had talked things out with my parents but I was so concerned for Kayla because I don't want her to hurt herself more than she already has but she won't tell me anything at all.

The wedding was the only thing keeping my mind off of it. I don't know what the hell happened but I am desperately wanting to know what it is. I'm thinking whatever it is or was has caused her to act out towards us all but she won't say anything.