Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ryan

I promise as soon as I think Alyssa and I are doing straight some shit always pop up. Sommerlyn had been blowing me up lately but I hadn't been responding so just showed up at my place today. I think she losing her fucking mind or something.

"Why the fuck you doing this shit?" I asked her as she sat on the couch just staring at me.

"I had no idea that you'd be coming back with her otherwise I would have had clothes on." she said rolling her eyes.

"That's my fucking girlfriend Allison, you can't be doing shit like that because then I have to deal with her and I don't ever hear the fucking end of it." 

"Oh, so that's your girlfriend now? When did ya'll get back together?" 

"You trying to be funny?" 

"I have this friend....Jericho, she seems very comfy with him. They spend quite a bit of time together but she doesn't like me around you when she's doing the exact thing that she's telling you not to do. He's in love with her by the way." Sommerlyn said.

Oh so she still fucking with this nigga after all of this time but didn't mention this shit to me? That's fucked up. This that fucking shit I be talking about. The fuck she lying to me for about this weak ass nigga.

I honestly didn't know what to say because I didn't know she was still dealing with this nigga at all.

"I'm guessing you had no idea that she was still messing around with him?" Sommerlyn said shaking her head.

"Man..."

"These are the type of bitches that you always want to fall in love with Ry. She's so worried about me being around you but she still with Jericho. He taking her flowers and shit but she's supposed to be with you? Oh...I'll wait. That's really not my business but you're my friend."

I ain't gonna lie this shit had me feeling a little stupid at the moment because she been on my ass about chilling with Sommer but she still fucking with this nigga.

"I ain't trying to hear no more about it. It is what it is."

"You mad now?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm straight." I said sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Whatever, it's clearly bothering you. Ask her about it."

"Nah, I'm fucking done with this shit. Fuck all that." I said glancing at my phone to see Alyssa texting me.

"That's your girl though right?" Sommerlyn said laughing.

"Fuck you." 

"I'm just being a good friend." she said grabbing my face.

"You a shit starter." 

"No I'm not, I care about you and I want you to know the truth."

My phone started ringing and I picked it up to see Alyssa calling. I was debating on whether I wanted to answer it or not.