Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Alyssa

It's been almost two weeks and there has been zero change in Ryan's condition. It almost feels like he's getting worse. I didn't mention to anyone that he was here because I did not want everyone up here to see him because I'm unsure of who did this and I just don't want to be more stressed than I already am. I have just been really distant and kept my assistant busy with my dance studio because I can't handle it right now.

I've spent every day right here by his bedside sick as hell because I don't want him to ever feel like I left him again. I think the nurses have been worried about my well-being here because I've been vomiting a lot while here. I feel like shit but it's not about me right now.

My phone beeped with a notification and I picked it up and sighed once I read it. It was Sommerlyn. I opened the notification to see that she posted a picture with Ryan and captioned it: please keep my baby in your prayers, he has suffered gunshot wounds and is on life support in the hospital. I'll continue to stay by his side & never leave him. Prayers up. Love you babe. -Sommer

I was disgusted with her. I had told no one about him being here and I have been here by his side since I found out he was here. She has never been up here and I have him as confidential in the hospital so if one of the staff is leaking information then I will get the laws involved. It is a violation of the HIPPA laws. This is personal and should not be on the internet for everyone to see. I hadn't even told my parents or Jailee that he was here and this bitch does this.

I sat my phone down because I didn't know what to do nor say about this. I don't want all of our business out there. I'm the only family Ryan has and this bitch does something so shady like that. I could even see if she tried to show up to the hospital to make herself look good but no she didn't. She wants to act like she cares. It's like she does everything for social media fame and I wouldn't be surprised if her ass was the one that got him shot in the first place. 

I stepped outside of the room to go take a walk but I stopped to catch my breath.

"I'm here to see Ryan Chancellor." I heard someone say.

I looked to the nurses station and there was some guy standing there.

"We don't have a patient by that name here." the secretary told him.

I took a deep breath. At least some people know how to do their jobs these days. I began walking past him to try and relax myself. My phone began blowing up and I just put it on DND. 

"Excuse me..." 

I kept walking.

"Ma'am?"