Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Alyssa 

Time has literally flew by. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I am losing my mind. I want these babies out of me. I can't walk without feeling short of breath. Not to mention, when Jailee had her wedding ceremony, I could barely fit into a dress. That's how big I am. 

Jailee's baby ended up coming at 34 weeks, super early but the baby is doing just fine. Her daughter is so beautiful. 

Ryan and I have been adjusting to our new home. We completely moved out of our old places and into our home. It has been so crazy, but he's been taking good care of me. He's got the babies room nearly ready. My parents have been over to help me and they are super excited. 

"Babe, I'm so hungry." I said walking into the nursery. 

He was working on the decorations. 

Ryan turned and looked at me. "Damn, you just ate an hour ago." 

I pointed to my stomach. "Look at this, I can't help it." 

"I ain't never seen you eat so damn much, shit is crazy." Ryan said. 

"Well I've never carried two babies before." I told him. 

I know I've been getting on his nerves but he's being such a great husband and dealing with me. We just stared at each other while completely silent for a minute. 

"What you want to eat?" he asked. 

I smiled. "Umm...chocolate ice cream with French fries, hibachi fried  rice, a jar of pickles on the side and cheese sticks." 

He shook his head. "Alyssa, that's disgusting as fuck." 

I laughed. "Babe, it's what I want."  

"You gonna get sick, so no. Choose one and I'll get it." 

"I'm not going to get sick." 

"Yes, you are. You never listen to me. It's happened four times already. We not going to the hospital tonight." 

He was definitely right but I crave some crazy things. Every time he has tried to stop me from eating whatever I crave, I don't  listen and get sick, so I guess  he isn't having it now. 

"Ry..." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him. 

He smelled so good. Omg. 

"What you want to eat?" He asked looking at me. 

"It doesn't matter, I guess I don't want to be sick. I still need to pack my bag for the hospital." 

"I'll do it, don't worry about you. You been saying you were going to do it for two weeks now." 

I laughed. "I know, I'm always so tired. I really appreciate it baby." 

"Go chill in the bed, I'll get you some food and finish up in here." Ryan told me. 

"I can't wait until I have these babies...we're gonna be doing it everywhere in this house."

Ryan laughed. "Take ya ass in the room."