Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Alyssa

I decided to surprise Ryan since I had a free day today. He was at his apartment because he didn't stay with me the last few nights. He's been acting very strange and I don't know what it is but I will definitely find out. I decided to bring some hibachi over because I know he hadn't eaten. I wanted to spend some time with my man. It was about 6 pm so it wasn't too late which meant we could probably catch a movie or something.

As I got to his apartment I heard a few different voices but he never mentioned that he had company over. I hadn't even talked to him since about 12 this afternoon but he got people in here that he's entertaining. I unlocked the door and saw bitches sitting on his couch and my blood instantly started boiling.

"Who the hell are you all?" I asked the two females sitting on the couch.

One laughed then turned her head and the other just completely ignored me. Oh hell no.

"Ryan!" I yelled sitting the food onto the nearest stand near me.

He came walking from his room with no shirt on and some sweat pants. I just about charged at him.

"Babe, what's up." Ryan said looking at me confused.

"You haven't been answering my phone calls or text since earlier and I come over here and you got two bitches sitting on your fucking couch. What the hell is going on?" I asked.

He began walking past me. "It's not like that Alyssa."

Alyssa? This nigga calling me by name now?

"Where are you going? I'm trying to talk to you." I said following him.

I saw a guy walk past us to go sit on the couch and I was just so confused. What the fuck is going on?

"What's up?" Ryan asked turning and looking at me.

"Who the hell are these bitches that you got in here? What are ya'll double dating right now or something?"

"Calm the fuck down. Ain't no shit going on but business. Why the fuck you acting like this?" he said to me.

"You haven't been back to my place in days and haven't been answering my calls or texts so that's why I'm acting like this. Damn, communicate with me." 

One of the girls cleared her throat like we were interrupting something.

"Can I help you?" I said to the bitch.

"Stop Alyssa." Ryan said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen.

"Where the fuck are your clothes Ryan? You think I'm tripping but none of this shit seems right and I feel like you're hiding something from me. It's stressing me out." I told him.

Ryan pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips several times, just holding me.

"Calm down babe, it's not good for the little one. I love you baby. I've been trying to figure some shit out with my nigga. That's his girlfriend and her friend here, it's nothing more. I promise. I'm sorry for not answering the phone or texts. I've been having some shit going on so that's why I haven't been staying over with you." Ryan said never taking his eyes off of me.